By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U Darksiders 2 graphics "at least as good" as PS3, Xbox 360 versions'

Funny, I could have sworn it was the Ninty fans who were saying that the Wii U ports will be above and beyond PS360

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
That gun screenshot looks better than any PS2 game though, clearly. Also I like how people are comparing a console port that released 4 years down the gen to a console port that will release 7 years in the gen. A big difference.

Just to illistrate your point

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

NintendoPie said:

The Wii's graphics are better than the GC which is better than the PS2's. It was next gen. Sorry.

460p = OLD GEN!!!

ethomaz said:

NintendoPie said:

The Wii's graphics are better than the GC which is better than the PS2's. It was next gen. Sorry.

460p = OLD GEN!!!

don't worry it was 480p so current gen lol 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Bossman112 said:

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/24/darksiders-2-wii-u-features-are-under-a-strict-gag-order/

kinda confirms all comments from this dev about Wii U hardware are false

Good point, good point. We must respect the Nintendo ninjas.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
zarx said:
ethomaz said:

NintendoPie said:

460p = OLD GEN!!!

don't worry it was 480p so current gen lol

lol

ethomaz said:

NintendoPie said:

460p = OLD GEN!!!

LOL! 460p? XD

Anyway, if you think the Wii is "old-gen" whatever. You are wrong. But, you better not think the Wii U is not next-gen. That would be ludicrous.

NintendoPie said:

LOL! 460p? XD

Anyway, if you think the Wii is "old-gen" whatever. You are wrong. But, you better not think the Wii U is not next-gen. That would be ludicrous.

I never said Wii is "old-gen"... I said Wii's graphics is old-gen and Wii U's graphics could be old-gen too.

ethomaz said:

NintendoPie said:

LOL! 460p? XD

I never said Wii is "old-gen"... I said Wii's graphics is old-gen and Wii U's graphics could be old-gen too.

I thought you would pick up that we were talking about graphics this whole time!

They aren't.

At this point, it's not really the graphics that I would like to see improve, it's the other systems in games that need to improve. Like AI, pop in, load times, consistent frame rates, etc. That is where the next gen really needs to improve in the AAA category.