By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could UT3(PS3) become a million seller.

Most likely, I have the PC version and I think it's a great game, it just depends on how Europe embraces this game although it definitely won't do wonders in Japan.

Around the Network

i doubt it will make it to a million,but it does deserve to its a great game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Lafiel said:
depends on how well received it is in europe - the PC version is a hit over here and still sells really well , but that might mean people already bought it for PC and won't get it for the PS3 .. still I think it will sell better in EU than in the US

its also because PC software sells alot in europe

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Doubt it though I hope it will at least reach 0.75 million lifetime :)

I will give it a strict maybe. Like people said, it depends on Europe.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

Very unlikely. American is the biggest FPS market, and these games are usually very front heavy (huge launch, bad legs).

It looks like a good game, but the FPS genre is way too crowded for its own good these days.

Parokki said:
Very unlikely. American is the biggest FPS market, and these games are usually very front heavy (huge launch, bad legs).

It looks like a good game, but the FPS genre is way too crowded for its own good these days.

I hope you know you are 100% wrong. Europe is but in the PC Market which is 100000 times bigger then the console market anyways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Aj_habfan said:
Doubt it.

The sad thing is that if it was exclusive it probaly would have.

UT3 a console exclusive? You either don't know what you're talking about, or you were having a pipe dream.

In case you care, I'm NJ5, my account is not working so I'm using this one temporarily.

LOLOLOLOL... NO.

It won't reach one million. UT is a typical PC game. Most UT fans (or multiplayer fragfest fans in general) are PC gamers, so the console versions will never be as popular as the PC version.