By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sorcerys Meta doesnt look good

Tagged games:

71 now!

Lock the thread panic is over.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Where was this anti-meta crowd when Uncharted 2 was released? We had a new thread every time it gained or dropped a point. We even had threads when people thought it might gain or drop a point. And threads when people hoped it would gain a point. And these weren't 360 or Wii fans either...

On topic: And with this, all hopes of me buying a Move are gone

-raises hand-

I stood alone against the metadrones !!

As I sunk into the uncharted abyss of thee unholy threads , as i proceeded to preach thyne souls of the lost metadrones about thee overrated game and the curse of the unholy beast that was hiding behind the name of meta critic, cursing and plaguing the minds of Thyne gamers, but I was struck down by thee holy hammer of thyne moderators multiple times, but I will never give up on my holy crusade, even if I end up dying for your sins!!!... And moderators can suck it ! Because they can't accept an opinion for shit... seriously.... 

(I wonder if this post is going to ban me for that last line, but mods excuse is that im banned for trying to promote religion :D )

Good good, have a cookie!

TadpoleJackson said:
PullusPardus said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Where was this anti-meta crowd when Uncharted 2 was released? We had a new thread every time it gained or dropped a point. We even had threads when people thought it might gain or drop a point. And threads when people hoped it would gain a point. And these weren't 360 or Wii fans either...

On topic: And with this, all hopes of me buying a Move are gone

-raises hand-

I stood alone against the metadrones !!

As I sunk into the uncharted abyss of thee unholy threads , as i proceeded to preach thyne souls of the lost metadrones about thee overrated game and the curse of the unholy beast that was hiding behind the name of meta critic, cursing and plaguing the minds of Thyne gamers, but I was struck down by thee holy hammer of thyne moderators multiple times, but I will never give up on my holy crusade, even if I end up dying for your sins!!!... And moderators can suck it ! Because they can't accept an opinion for shit... seriously.... 

(I wonder if this post is going to ban me for that last line, but mods excuse is that im banned for trying to promote religion :D )

Good good, have a cookie!

I've been against Metacritic since the day I found out it exists!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

This was th game I brought the move for and it has collects dust, I dusted it of last night for "the fight" and I ache like hell but can't wait to play it again tonight if my body can take it, what meta did that get?

I will be buying sorcery regardless will give my impressions :)

Has anyone bought it yet?

Around the Network

After watching the trailer on the psn store I'm interested again. I'll get it from a brick 'n mortar store though when I have the chance, same price for a digital download doesn't sit well with me.

I'll be buying this for certain, reviewers are wrong all the time, a lot of their reviews seem to pander to the tastes of the male (often shooter loving) 'hardcore'. If you sit anywhere outside this their opinions are commonly worthless in my experience (as a female semi casual, mainly Jrpg player). I commonly have found this gen that lower rated games are better than higher rated ones (with the notable exception of Bayonetta which was good in spite of high ratings)

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

2000cc said:
I'll be buying this for certain, reviewers are wrong all the time, a lot of their reviews seem to pander to the tastes of the male (often shooter loving) 'hardcore'. If you sit anywhere outside this their opinions are commonly worthless in my experience (as a female semi casual, mainly Jrpg player). I commonly have found this gen that lower rated games are better than higher rated ones (with the notable exception of Bayonetta which was good in spite of high ratings)

Well Catherine got 9/10 on IGN for what I recall

2000cc said:

Call of duty is the best example, really. I think japanese games get punished by western critics. Which is why when it comes to japanese games, never listen to critics.

AndrewWK said:
Has anyone bought it yet?

I have its pretty good