By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

VicViper said:

It is 1 hour from now, right?

1 hour 55 minutes

Around the Network
VicViper said:

BlkPaladin said:
VicViper said:

1 hour 55 minutes

Gah, too much! All right, going to play contra - I'm on my endless struggle to finish it.

Roma said:

Nintendoland on 3DS in 3D yay!!

hopefully they will talk about it for about 30min and then talk about a new Mario game where you have to collect peaches instead of coins like the other Mario game!

oh I'm so happy!

Lol, that's really the only reason I gave their Conference a C-, it took them too long to get points across.

noname2200 said:

Luigi's Mansion 2 (Pass!)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
VicViper said:

Should be two hours from now, right in the middle of the night.

I expect to see at least five 3DS games that I want to buy and come out this year. Otherwise Nintendo is dead to me and can Nintendoland themselves.

Yeah right, you'll be satisfied with just Fire Emblem

(i'm the opposite, I think nintendo is dead to me if they show more 3DS games I want to buy... I was kinda shocked with paper mario being 2012)

Tinkering around with the OP, the Wii U section has been completely updated with videos! (html is so annoying...)

1 hour 45 minutes to go.

I'm only expecting that 5 minute recap of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Luigi's Mansion 2 and that's it! Surely they wont announce anything else!

/lowexpectations

NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

Nintendoland on 3DS in 3D yay!!

hopefully they will talk about it for about 30min and then talk about a new Mario game where you have to collect peaches instead of coins like the other Mario game!

oh I'm so happy!

Lol, that's really the only reason I gave their Conference a C-, it took them too long to get points across.

Yeah the show could of been much better if they didn't take as much time to cover what amounts to a totorial game, and just showed some footage instead of taking so long to show off one minigame that most who have played it said it isn't even the best one. (A lot of them like the Zelda one) I had to watch the show on spike/gametrailers because there was an interuption in Nintendo's feed. There was only two time the meter went below neutral Just Dance 4 and Nintendo Land. They should of ended with P100, but this is hind sight.

1 hour to go. ^_~

one hour to finish Contra 4... okay I can do it!