By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Who's got two thumbs and is delighted he didn't get on the hype train?

This guy!

Meet y'all at the station, folks. There will be cake.

Around the Network

Spazzy_D said:
endimion said:
Spazzy_D said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
LOL this is wii all over again !!!

Don't think Nintendo would mind that at all, lol.

really  then they like to have negative results.... selling hardwaare is just a pass to make money through games.... and Wii financially faild on that front.... they need a snes revolution really fast... hopefully third party devs will get on board with the WiiU otherwise it's gonna be a really tough 10 years for nintendo...

That's not true - Nintendo pushed way more 1st party software then the other two...... way more.

whiich is not where the money is at.. 3rd party royalties is 4he answer cause you have money comming in with minimum investment2.... and for that you need to have some serious attached rate plus they don't have much media distribution revenue either compare to sony or ms.... Wii was the first console from nintendo i didn't buy and so far looks like i'llpass on the wiiu...

They're still showing videos of the Wii U on the nintendo e3 page.

e3.nintendo.com

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

thats the most jibberish conference ive ever seen
many games they showed are coming to ps360 some of them have already released on ps360

can they not do anything other than new super mario bros its getting annoying, i hope the console does well but from whats shown il pass unless the rumoured pso2 is out for it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I was so pissed at Sony's conference last night, felt like I wasted so much time and their was only one thing I cared about (Last of us trailer) - and now I had to sit through this.

Light said:
best e3 :)

THIS

PIKMIN 3

BATMAN
SUPER MATIO BROS U

ZOMBI U

New SUPER MARIO BROS2

LUIGI MANSION 2

PAPER MARIO

GREAT!!!

Switch!!!

ok gonna see what iwata has to say at e3.nintendo.com

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

the Iwata videos are better than the conference lol, still watching those.

Oh seriously, what's with all this fatality? We got so many great titles for the launch of WiiU, 3DS was not even half of that, what's the problem? Retro is not ready, that's all.