By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Black Ops 2 will be released on wii U at launch, with drones and other things controlled through the tablet. mark these words in your mind.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
I've just watched the Microsoft show... And I'm so un-hyped right now you wouldn't believe it!!!

Why's that? I didn't get to watch it, so I'm pretty in the dark right now.

Dead Space 3 is showing. Looks cinematic. Big monster thing... developer comes out... talks about how awesome game is... co-op sounds cool I guess... some big drill thing... curses are being bleeped out on my TV... not exactly horror... looks like a futuristic RE5 or something... now it's icky

DEAD SPACE 3 IS PROBABLY NOT ON THE WII U!

noname2200 said:
DanneSandin said:
I've just watched the Microsoft show... And I'm so un-hyped right now you wouldn't believe it!!!

We saw already announced games, Usher dancing, Kinect, and extra 360 features.

It looks very promising... Microsoft show was "meh" because there was really no surprises. And Usher was not very needed! E3 is about games, dammit.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
DanneSandin said:

Nothing new at all. Everything was announced before gamewise

noname2200 said:
DanneSandin said:

My thoughts on the Conference.

Smeags said:
noname2200 said:
DanneSandin said:

My thoughts on the Conference.

Seems about on par. You should be the designated E3 Master for this site.

EA Press conference. Nothing announced for Wii U yet. I bet even if the games will be on Wii U, Nintendo probably had them hold announcing it until tomorrow. I'm sure Madden will be on Wii U. I'm hoping Dead Space of War will too.

Xxain said:
I had a dream a Cell shaded metroid was announced.

I'd actually love that to be true.

Signature goes here!