By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Here's the most offical IQ test on the web for free! Take it!

130, not bad

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I got 133 with 13 minutes left. Couldn't really figure out the last couple ones, so I merely guessed them. Either I was lucky or did really well on the previous stuff already.

How do I post a screenshot?

if you have windows simply hit the print screen key on your keyboard then paste in paint save it upload to imageshack and you should know the rest.

I got 110 as well.

Did not realize the time! Had to guess fairly quickly on the last 6 questions. That pattern work is pretty interesting.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

In 10 minutes 13 seconds. Not bad. But I don't think it's accurate, because it's mostly spacial awareness, my weakest catergory. But yeah, some of the later ones were pretty taxing!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

:(

Anyone need any answers, I'll give them to you with explanations.

@ Rol. You must have picked a crappy language.

According to this test I'm the smartest one here!

pezus said:

I'm not sure how this can be used as a general IQ test, if it's just shapes. IQ is much more than geometrical thinking/spatial awareness. I will take it later on

exactly, most woman as example will fail in this test but they wouldn't fail so much with words and shit like that.

had 133 but i know about one fail i did with the easier ones :(  and lol @ "die test ist fertig" in the german version. that makes no sense at all^^