By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sorcery hits uk stores on the 23rd of May in case you forgot!

I'm well aware, kind sir. I am very much looking forward to this game. The story isn't all that original, but it's the gameplay and mechanics that will make or brake this game.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

if the Harry Potter crowd picks up on it, it might be huge. Otherwise, I don't think its gonna be big at all.

I predict that this game will flop. Outside of the people that just love the move,I don't see many people getting this.

This is supposed to be the flagship Move title for the year. I gotta admit it looks solid.

Then I see the preorders.....they are even lower then Starhawks......and I just think to myself that Sony really needs to market their games.

I admit the quality is there......but a minority of internet fans not on the Sony payroll cant do all the marketing for you Sony!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

oldschoolfool said:
I predict that this game will flop. Outside of the people that just love the move,I don't see many people getting this.

I agree

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network

I predict lifetime sales will be well below one million and a Metascore below 80. (Basically a Starhawk 2)

Barozi said:
I predict lifetime sales will be well below one million and a Metascore below 80. (Basically a Starhawk 2)

Now the hard question is will it be the highest selling move required game of the year? 

Former something....

A review score for Sorcery (8/10): http://thesilentchief.com/2012/05/14/sorcery-review-score-from-opm-uk/

It arrives on my birthday! Really looking forward to it.

OPM uk has done a nice little review of the game for those of us that are interested.

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2012/05/21/sorcery-video-review/

8/10 not half bad eh?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?