Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

RasennoHikari said:
yo my niggers.
im a 18 y.o japanophile (no not a weaboo) and i wanted to ask you guys if "My Games" section is always problematic i mean i cant add the games that have been released in these recent year (like TLOU)

Yeeah. There are many games that you can't add. What you do is, first track them and then add.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
RasennoHikari said:
yo my niggers.
im a 18 y.o japanophile (no not a weaboo) and i wanted to ask you guys if "My Games" section is always problematic i mean i cant add the games that have been released in these recent year (like TLOU)

Yeeah. There are many games that you can't add. What you do is, first track them and then add.

thanks for the tip !

RasennoHikari said:
Slarvax said:
RasennoHikari said:
yo my niggers.

thanks for the tip !

Welcome to the site

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

RasennoHikari said:
Slarvax said:
RasennoHikari said:
yo my niggers.

thanks for the tip !

Hi.

Also watch the N word. I know it was just a kidding around greeting, but mods have little tolerance for that word at all.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Hi, I'm new here! My name is Vincent and come from the Netherlands. I'm Nintendo-only and started a YouTube channel, for fun. https://www.youtube.com/user/MrNintendoViewer

If you have questions or else, let me know :P

Around the Network

-Deleted-

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 23 September 2018

Seems I never introduced myself.
Im 19, from Australia and love awesome games.
Never forget that my opinion is fact.

Hi my name's Michel.
So I'm French so I'm sorry if I do some mistakes.
I own a Xbox360 and almost every Nintendo Console since the GBA.
My favourite console ever is the Gamecube.

I think it's time to introduce myself I am Ricardo and I have a 360 and a One. I also have a PS3 but I mostly play with the Xbox consoles.

Proud to be a Californian.

hey guys, i'm new to vgchartz since i'm hoping to find a forum that talks about games from all platforms and one that has as little bias/fanboys as possible. i own a wii u, 3ds, ps4, ps vita and xbox one. i enjoy nintendo software a lot more than third party or m$/sony titles, but i still enjoy my other systems.

about me: i'm a 24 year old engineering student who enjoys video games and baseball. that's about it, hope to enjoy my stay here.