By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

spurgeonryan said:
GhostlyTheGhost said:
Hello long time lurker here finally got an account. I'm Mostly a console game on Xbox and PlayStation.

Welcome! Nice Avatar, surprised it has lasted here though, kind of risque!

Thanks. Well I could of used the in game picture of that magazine that Shaundi  appeared in :P

Around the Network

Actually I did not answer the question of this thread. I got aware of vgchartz when I tried to find out on the internet in 2012 how well Xenoblade Chronicles sold.

I do not even remember what brought me here. All I remember was the huge news about MGS 4 sales in June. Otherwise my mind is totally blank on how I found this place. However I do remember being addicted to lurking the forums for most of 2008.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Hello VGCharters! Long time lurker(on and off over many years) had the courage to sign up!
PlayStation owner in Australia! Have the same PlayStation account for 10 years in about 2 weeks. Also own an Xbox 360, I don’t play it anymore due to the shift from last gen to current gen.
. Can’t remember how I found this website but I’ve always been interested in sales updates.
Be kind as English is not my first language and I’m not sure how many grammar errors I have here.

Oh! I didn't know this thread.

Around the Network
ZS said:
Hello VGCharters! Long time lurker(on and off over many years) had the courage to sign up!
PlayStation owner in Australia! Have the same PlayStation account for 10 years in about 2 weeks. Also own an Xbox 360, I don’t play it anymore due to the shift from last gen to current gen.
. Can’t remember how I found this website but I’ve always been interested in sales updates.
Be kind as English is not my first language and I’m not sure how many grammar errors I have here.

Don't worry.

Nobody cares my bad english .

spurgeonryan said:
ZS said:

Welcome! Your from Australia? What is your primary language then?

Thank you, my primary language is Australian sign language, it’s considered a language itself, it doesn’t have any grammar structure though

Hi everyone. Years of reading here but now i signed up. Im already 36 years old. And dont play much games anymore. I love reading about it though. I played many games in my life especially rpgs. I hope we can have many fruitfull discussions here.

See you in the forums.

Pauluzzz1991 said:
Hi everyone. Years of reading here but now i signed up. Im already 36 years old. And dont play much games anymore. I love reading about it though. I played many games in my life especially rpgs. I hope we can have many fruitfull discussions here.

See you in the forums.

Welcome!

Hi guys. I'm new to these forums but i have been reading them for a few years now. The community here seems geniuningly nice so I decided to sign up. I currently play on the Nintendo Switch and PC. I hope to see you guys on the forums!