By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is my friend crazy or just possesed ?

You know what to do...

*hands Argh_College a handgun*

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
He was right about Eminem. But, what I learned at MIT for Psychology tells me that if there are more than one factors that go into this (i.e. Loving CoD, and thinking Beiber has a great voice) make me believe that he is, indeed, insane.

i respect that people dont like BUT saying Bieber has great song or eminem is shit is insane for me...

I dont like Beyonce but i dont say its shit for fuck sake -.-

He likes some stuff that is relatively normal to like. CoD is the second most popular gaming series, Bieber is one of the most popular musicians of the past few years, and quite a large amount of people put the lyrics as far, far less important than the tune.

If you decide he's crazy, you're ending up calling the majority of people your age crazy.

Although I don't like Bieber at all, the kid gets a lot of unwarranted hate just because he is young and successful. I've said it before: Bieber's haters are more obsessed with him than his fans. I could hardly go to a youtube video or internet message board without seeing some hateful comment about the kid. People need to chill.

So no your friend isn't crazy, he just has different tastes.

Argh_College said:
NintendoPie said:
He was right about Eminem. But, what I learned at MIT for Psychology tells me that if there are more than one factors that go into this (i.e. Loving CoD, and thinking Beiber has a great voice) make me believe that he is, indeed, insane.

i respect that people dont like BUT saying Bieber has great song or eminem is shit is insane for me...

Nintndo pie's music is K-pop. Do not trust him.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Argh_College said:
NintendoPie said:

K-Pop is the way! Don't believe this man! 

Chocoloco's name is... Chocoloco... thus... you shouldn't believe him....?!?!

I think you're friend is:

12 year old, for liking CoD
a girl, for liking Bieber

So she's a 12 year old Bieber loving CoD player -_-

NintendoPie said:
chocoloco said:
Argh_College said:
NintendoPie said:

K-Pop is the way! Don't believe this man! 

Chocoloco's name is... Chocoloco... thus... you shouldn't believe him....?!?!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454392

You will not be alone in your Korean-pop fetish here young pie.

Pineapple said:

He likes some stuff that is relatively normal to like. CoD is the second most popular gaming series, Bieber is one of the most popular musicians of the past few years, and quite a large amount of people put the lyrics as far, far less important than the tune.

If you decide he's crazy, you're ending up calling the majority of people your age crazy.

Not 95% of people i know... Sorry people i know bash Cod want Bieber Dead (Lol this is stupid) and love Lyrics and good bands. 

But if thats true that people of my age - 20s like that than im the one crazy and i sure live in the wrong world.

Wow, I never knew the 'k' in 'k-pop' stood for korean...

@Ninpie, your opinion is irrelevant because you like k-pop, which is complete and utter trash.

@Thread, anyone who says eminem is a shit lyricist is a god damn lier!!