By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your account balance

how long will the US be able to spend what they don't have? and most importantly how long will they be able to buy games, so that we europeans still get to play them (since they're not developped for us)...

Around the Network

Canada coming in at a strong 16th. Not great, but solid! beats the hell out of last!

...I wonder why Spain is 2nd last.

coolestguyever said:
Canada coming in at a strong 16th. Not great, but solid! beats the hell out of last!

...I wonder why Spain is 2nd last.

it's cause they spend all the money on the ps triple!

that actually wasn't a bad guess was it?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

YAY im at 151!

wait.... is that good or bad?

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I blame Wii Fit.

Around the Network

I guess the U.S. is printing funny money again ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

This is a list of what country you'd expect the best education/Life Expetancy/Health/Income Overall standard of living.

That is what is measured into the Human Development Index.

1: Iceland
2: Norway
3: Australia
4: Canada
5: Ireland
6: Sweden
7: Switzerland
8: Japan
9: Netherlands
10: France

This is to make those who felt unhappy about being low in the other list feel better

every econ teacher I've had has hammered this into my brain. it is impossible to sustain a deficit in the long run. only problem is the value of our dollar depreciating and depreciating =(.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Woot to Canada being the only profitable one in North America XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Australia is so deep in debt for how small it's population is (21 million)

I add to the problem, God Bless Personal Loans :)