By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2012 ~ Now the place to come to cry

What are you looking forward to the most from E3?

The Last of US 109 23.64%

Halo 4 64 13.88%

Assassins Creed 3 3 0.65%

Pikmin 3 14 3.04%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 5 1.08%

Wii U 176 38.18%

The secret game Geoff Keighley is hyping 5 1.08%

Retro's new project 17 3.69%

GTA V 20 4.34%

Other 43 9.33%

Total:456

Yes! You've finally made it!

Count me in. And you too, Smeags.

@Turkish_ There is a flaw in your logic. If you don't watch Microsoft's conference, how will you know if they announce a new console?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Yes! You've finally made it!

Count me in. And you too, Smeags.

@Turkish_ There is a flaw in your logic. If you don't watch Microsoft's conference, how will you know if they announce a new console?

Was just about to say that :B

I was going to say the same thing lol. I think all of them will be interesting. They can't be worse than last years

theprof00 said:

Not posting the all time best hype music

XD It's been so long since I last heard that song! :D I'll add it to the list soon.

Another hype song that I was trying to remember last night...

Smeags said:
So this'll be the central hub for the E3 Hype Train! Awesome... in a couple of days I'll make the "Nintendo E3 2012 Thread of Awesomeness"... so get ready to board the hype train. Choo choo!

Hopefully others can make the Sony and Microsoft threads as well.

Nice job getting that thread, Smeags! Prime property right thar!

Around the Network

My body is ready.

3DS friend code: 4167-5789-8492

Hype train, whoop whoop!

So excited for Microsofts and Nintendo's conferences. I don't care what lame Move game, Vita game, SSMB rip-off or Ridge Racer game they show off, unless Sony announce a PS4 I won't watch their conference!

Doesn't time fly, doesn't feel that long since the last one.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Todays game to hype: Half-Life 3           

I'm getting this one out of the way because Vavle have announced that they won't be sharing any new games at E3 this year (shakes fist at them). However, they say that every year.... and every year we don't get a HL3 announcement XD. So maybe I'm being a bit masochistic, but I don't think an E3 Countdown should go by without hyping this game at least a little. And who knows, maybe they're just being sneaky, and Gabe will come out at the end of Microsofts press conference and shows us an incredible trailer.... XD I'm so cruel.

Anyway, I'm not going to expect anything... but if they do show us something... my god... might poop my pants a little.