By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2012 ~ Now the place to come to cry

What are you looking forward to the most from E3?

The Last of US 109 23.64%

Halo 4 64 13.88%

Assassins Creed 3 3 0.65%

Pikmin 3 14 3.04%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 5 1.08%

Wii U 176 38.18%

The secret game Geoff Keighley is hyping 5 1.08%

Retro's new project 17 3.69%

GTA V 20 4.34%

Other 43 9.33%

Total:456

Can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store for us with the final version of the Wii U, and if Sony or M$ have any megaton announcements to make!

@OP regarding the live coverage: In addition to most major game sites like IGN, Gametrailers and Gamespot etc streaming all the conferences live, Spike TV in the US is going to be carrying the press conferences live as well, and most likely G4TV as well.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I hope this year will be a good one, last year was a bit lame

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

NightDragon83 said:
Can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store for us with the final version of the Wii U, and if Sony or M$ have any megaton announcements to make!

@OP regarding the live coverage: In addition to most major game sites like IGN, Gametrailers and Gamespot etc streaming all the conferences live, Spike TV in the US is going to be carrying the press conferences live as well, and most likely G4TV as well.

Awesome, thanks for telling me that :D. I'll add that information shortly. Nintendo should be posting their official E3 live conference page soon... I've never had a problem with their covereage in the past, so I'm definitely watching it there this year.

NobleTeam360 said:
I was going to say the same thing lol. I think all of them will be interesting. They can't be worse than last years

Oh, great! You had to say it, right?

Now, when we're all complaining about how lame their conference were, remember it is your fault.

@Half-life 3: Once GT5 and Duke Nukem Forever have been launched, this is the game to make jokes about. It's starting to be ridiculous.

Maybe running Steam is taking them too many resources?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Smeags said:
DanneSandin said:

Can't wait to get on board that train =D

But I thought this was a general E3 Countdown? Not just for the Nintendo fans out there?

Well this thread is the central station for the different hype trains, as Myak is the Director of this fine establishment. I'm just the captain of the Nintendo hype train.

Tickets for the Nintendo hype train will be available for purchase in a matter of days.

Ooooh, so this is the hype station?! awesome!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Anybody knows if Valve will be there?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Tagged

Tifa got MOVES!

DanneSandin said:
Anybody knows if Valve will be there?

Yeah Valve will be there, but sadly they won't be sharing anything new. Instead they'll focus their time on sharing information for games we already know about, such as DOTA 2. T_T They really annoy me. E3 is the time for big reveals, not for info that they could easily put into a video game magazine.

Here's the article if you're interested to read it: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/02/valve-not-planning-any-product-announces-for-e3-2012-will-be-at/

Pre-E3 waiting game:

So I've decided to add a game to this thread (XD which I blatantly stole from kotaku.com) to hopefully help pass the time to E3. It's just a bit of fun, but please let me know if it's terrible idea and I'll scrap it :P. Okay, so I'll issue a section of a screenshot from an upcoming game, and you guys then need to figure out which title it belongs to. Hmmmm, I guess I should think about a prize for the person who figures it out... maybe I'll bake you some cookies ^_^ (lol, I'll mull it over).

Anyway, here's the first screenshot.

If this is too easy, then I'll make the next one a bit more difficult n_n.

Edit: mantlepiecek got it straight away. >_< dammit.

Bioshock Infinite.