By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2012 ~ Now the place to come to cry

What are you looking forward to the most from E3?

The Last of US 109 23.64%

Halo 4 64 13.88%

Assassins Creed 3 3 0.65%

Pikmin 3 14 3.04%

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 5 1.08%

Wii U 176 38.18%

The secret game Geoff Keighley is hyping 5 1.08%

Retro's new project 17 3.69%

GTA V 20 4.34%

Other 43 9.33%

Total:456
Smeags said:
So this'll be the central hub for the E3 Hype Train! Awesome... in a couple of days I'll make the "Nintendo E3 2012 Thread of Awesomeness"... so get ready to board the hype train. Choo choo!

Hopefully others can make the Sony and Microsoft threads as well.

^_^ Haha, that shall be great! I very much look forward to getting on that train... that train that shall lead us to E3.... or perhaps lead us somewhere else, like one of Saturns moons, or a land filled with talking emus. >_< Argh, why, why would you take us there Smeags, why?!

XD I really need to get some sleep.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
What's the difference between Eastern Standard Time and Eastern Daylight time? Also I find it hard to believe that Eastern Standard Time Microsoft conference is at 3 in the morning when it's 10 in the morning for Pacific Daylight Time (it should be 3 hours difference)

Sorry about that, forgot to put 'A' in front of EST.... Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Myak-04 said:
yo_john117 said:
What's the difference between Eastern Standard Time and Eastern Daylight time? Also I find it hard to believe that Eastern Standard Time Microsoft conference is at 3 in the morning when it's 10 in the morning for Pacific Daylight Time (it should be 3 hours difference)

Sorry about that, forgot to put 'A' in front of EST.... Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Haha ok, that makes much more sense. Great thread BTW, can't wait for E3!

E3 should be EPIC this year...last years was quite disappointing :(

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Myak-04 said:
yo_john117 said:

Maybe change the timezones with cities.  

Around the Network

Woot woot!

please don't make a thread this soon!!! it makes the wait for much more unbearable!!!!

^^Last year's countdown thread was started earlier.

Can't wait for Sony and Nintendos pressconference. I dont care wich app, service, multiplatform or Kinect game MS is going to show, I'll only watch if they announce the Nextbox.

Not posting the all time best hype music