By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is this even a reason to get banned?

Turkish said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Hah, and I was about to post that picture before I saw you had already.

LOL, do u know the guy MVPDeadlyMessiahNY on youtube? So much entertainment lol.

Nooo I just saw it on another site nd it reminded me of that thread. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Turkish said:

I'm not a member of the church of Ps3ology. Anyways, I ask advice of thee long standing member: should I remove Ken Kuturagi from my sig? It could be pretended as offensive, the guy was on fire with his comments years ago wasn't he?

I have deactivated signatures, so I don't care what you do with it. But anyway, it isn't your signature that is getting you into trouble, it's your posts.

You pointed out your last three bans, but they are just that: Your last three bans. Not all of them and you certainly have also received warnings in the past.

You pretended to have interest in Star Wars Kinect, but that was laughable considering your posting history. You aren't exactly in the position to call somebody else's post idiotic, because you post a lot of ridiculous stuff yourself. You talked about Microsoft's loss in the EDD and said something along the lines of "Microsoft is in deep trouble now, I don't see much of a future for them in the video game business"; meanwhile, Sony as a whole posted a $6.4 billion loss, but you didn't see this as a problem; it's things like this that highlight a clear bias and since you've been doing that stuff repeatedly, you have built a negative reputation for yourself.

So if you want to improve, write better posts. Reduce your double standards, don't pretend to care about things you obviously don't, don't make silly gloating threads like the one about PES (PSP) outselling MW3 (360) in Spain.

Ive never shown interest in Kinect Star Wars, if u wanna know wich thread I'm talking about its here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4501414

In the MS thread I highlighted a simple fact.

I was exactly in the position to call that user's post idiotic, since he made a couple of comments saying Vita was dead in America and didn't get banned for it.

bertlsenix said:
Well this is a board mostly with people from the US

U aren't allowed to diss the 360 - Its not even tolerated on gamefaqs.com for example.
But you can bash and flame the PS3 and NIntendo stuff as much as you want - But say Uncharted 3 is better than Star Wars Kinect or Fable Heroes and you get banned.
Its complete different on Asian boards and on European boards you are allowed to say nearly everything.

Yup, that's how VGChartz is! Right on spot!

Now excuse me, I have a cat to drown! K, bye!

I really hope your joking when you don't understand why you have such a reputation, cause if not that's just saddening.

Former something....

superchunk said:
I would have banned you just for being Turkish. But, that's probably why I'm not a mod. However, I would pay attention to what Rol is telling you.

Lol! Thats the first thing to make me genuinely laugh on here in ages!!

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
I really hope your joking when you don't understand why you have such a reputation, cause if not that's just saddening.

You hope for my joking? what is this i don't even

There is a reason why people are leaving this site in droves.

maverick40 said:
There is a reason why people are leaving this site in droves.

is it because of the harsh moderating?

You have the reputation that you deserve.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4543049

"I hate Nitendo fans"

That was the first time I saw a poster say that he hate a group of gamers in this site. Great way to build a good reputation.

Blacksaber said:

Is that how I taught you to talk to people?