By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My 1999 Pokemon Yellow savegame is gone... :(

Tagged games:

Flanneryaug said:
My yellow still saves, but my gold and crystal don't. You should be able to replace the battery though.

yes I could... but he won't be the same pickachu I grew up with....... :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I saved all my Pokemon Blue Pokemon to the Pokemon Stadium cartridge 12 years ago. I hope they're still there.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
I saved all my Pokemon Blue Pokemon to the Pokemon Stadium cartridge 12 years ago. I hope they're still there.

Well, eventually that one will die too... :( Hopefully N64 has stronger batteries.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Well, eventually that one will die too... :( Hopefully N64 has stronger batteries.

From what i know, the N64 ones should last, as should everything that post-dates N64 (so *not* GBC, but GBA and ahead)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

From what i know, the N64 ones should last, as should everything that post-dates N64 (so *not* GBC, but GBA and ahead)

Wow, that sounds great. I have always feared the day!

Around the Network

You can actually just replace the internal battery in your game cartridge and fix this issue. =)

My Crystal is still going but from the sounds of it it won't last too much longer.

Impressive that a standalone, nonrechargeable battery would last 10 years anyway. If only nonvolatile storage was available then.

I could replace the battery but the data would be lost and it wouldn't be the same, I'd rather play on an emulator if I can't keep my Pokemon.

I lost all my pokemon game cartridges.

No, even my cartridge batteries has died.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

my sapphire file still works but red, yellow and gold are dead.