By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-order Chart - 28th April, 2012 | Final Numbers: Tera & Sniper Elite v2

Tagged games:

yo_john117 said:

If Halo 4 released right now you could expect roughly 460k WW based on a 120% increase which is the increase between Gears 3 (around 100% increase) and Halo Reach (147% increase)

For this week Halo 4 has 622% more total pre-orders than Reach did and is 61.6% higher for this week than Halo Reach.

U stop fiddling Halo numberz to make dem look goodz, U dumb Halo fanboi!

Seriously though, it's tracking great at the moment, and if BO2 fails to meet MW3's pre-order numbers it might just be the most pre-ordered game of the year. If it released right now it'd be the first game in history that quadrupled it's sales numbers in week 2

Around the Network

I hope we keep following those Last of Us numbers

Millenium said:
yo_john117 said:

If Halo 4 released right now you could expect roughly 460k WW based on a 120% increase which is the increase between Gears 3 (around 100% increase) and Halo Reach (147% increase)

For this week Halo 4 has 622% more total pre-orders than Reach did and is 61.6% higher for this week than Halo Reach.

U stop fiddling Halo numberz to make dem look goodz, U dumb Halo fanboi!

Seriously though, it's tracking great at the moment, and if BO2 fails to meet MW3's pre-order numbers it might just be the most pre-ordered game of the year. If it released right now it'd be the first game in history that quadrupled it's sales numbers in week 2

Honestly I have a feeling BO2 is going to be absolutely huge.

How many more week before you start seeing data for the MW3 pre-orders?

yo_john117 said:

4 weeks from now, so let's see... should be the chart of 26th of May which should be released on 30th May.

I will be cutting the top of charts down a bit though (As you can see from the Halo 4 one) over the weeks so they only show the last 20 weeks so the tables aren't too big to be interesting.

Millenium said:
yo_john117 said:

4 weeks from now, so let's see... should be the chart of 26th of May which should be released on 30th May.

I will be cutting the top of charts down a bit though (As you can see from the Halo 4 one) over the weeks so they only show the last 20 weeks so the tables aren't too big to be interesting.

Awsome! Can't wait to see what Halo 4 is like vs. MW3 pre-orders. And yeah cutting down the charts to show the last 20 weeks is a good idea.

Around the Network

If Paper Mario gets delayed yet again and falls into 2013, then I at least can honestly say I'm totally stoked for the Wii U launch and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Interested to see how many preorders black ops 2 gets next week since it just became available for preorder.

thehusbo said:
Starhawk numbers are depressing :S the beta was amazing so hopefully good reviews and word of mouth can give it some good legs.

Is it just me that is thinking Assasins creed 3 may have more preorders than halo4 by the time they release?

0% chance, assassins creed got a ton of early preorders because they were giving away tins to those who preordered early in gamestop. 

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/06/assassins-creed-3s-gorgeous-pre-order-bonus-at-gamestop/

It's similar to Gears of War 3. It got massively ahead of halo reach in alligned preorders due to beta access to those who preordered, but in the end it couldn't even stay ahead. Assassin's Creed on the other hand hasn't even been able to pass halo 4 with its bonus.

Germany (26.04.12 -> 02.05.12):

Pos LW Pos Title Platform Publisher
1 NEW Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 PS3 Activision
2 NEW Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 X360 Activision
3 3 Dragon's Dogma PS3 Capcom
4 7 Max Payne 3 PS3 Rockstar
5 4 Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Signature Edition X360 Ubisoft
6 5 Assassin's Creed 3 - Join or Die Edition PS3 Ubisoft
7 6 Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Signature Edition PS3 Ubisoft
8 10 Halo 4 X360 Microsoft
9 NEW FIFA 13 PS3 EA
10 NEW Dragon's Dogma X360 Capcom