By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that God of War has fallen into the MultiPlayer darkside, What other good singleplayer games are left?

Tagged games:

So from what I'm hearing no single player confirmed correct?

This is multi only.

Around the Network

To come? son, they are already here

Kotaku is reporting the game doesn't have a single player campaign

And graphically this doesn't look better than GOW3 at all I don't know why your freaking out, though yeah I'm pumped to play it GOW has some great gameplay.

Never mind I just read GI and they confirmed it does have single

kotaku are idiots...it's confirmed to have SP

and this SSM people..have some faith. Their games are top quality

I personally have been waiting for a good melee focused multiplayer for a long long time...and this is just the thing for me

as for graphics..even GOW3 looked much better in the final game compared to earlier footage. And this is the MO footage and seems like the best looking MP on consoles to me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Just saying I still think the Posiedon boss battle among a few others are still the best moments on console graphics ever, GOW 3's boss battles are still the most impressive I've ever seen.

And graphically this isn't as good, but its multi so its to be expected. Though CGI I understand you getting so instantly defensive you generally do about PS3 exclusives.

But don't worry the game will be excellent and now that I know it has single player its boss sections may very well top GOW3's.

While I still have complete faith in the Campaign for GoW: A, I have to say while the footage did look good, I'm concerned because the game mode itself just didn't feel quite fleshed out.

Millenium said:

While I still have complete faith in the Campaign for GoW: A, I have to say while the footage did look good, I'm concerned because the game mode itself just didn't feel quite fleshed out.

Gee, nice analysis based on less than 2 minutes of showcasing >_>'

Aldro said:
Millenium said:

Gee, nice analysis that I can't have an opinion on how it looked. >_>'

Millenium said:
Aldro said:
Millenium said:

Gee, nice analysis that I can't have an opinion on how it looked. >_>'

What CGI said.

You feel the game mode isn't fleshed out based on like a minute of gameplay which isnt even consistant?