By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that God of War has fallen into the MultiPlayer darkside, What other good singleplayer games are left?

Tagged games:

KylieDog said:
Ajescent said:

God of War now has Multiplayer because that's so necessary. In my opinion, games that were originally SP  but later go on to include MP often end up losing the quality of the SP.

Example
Uncharted 3

Amazingly how you say UC3, ignoring UC2 because it just killed your example dead.

In the thread somewhere, I explained why I skipped Uc2

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:
KylieDog said:
Ajescent said:

God of War now has Multiplayer because that's so necessary. In my opinion, games that were originally SP  but later go on to include MP often end up losing the quality of the SP.

Example
Uncharted 3

Amazingly how you say UC3, ignoring UC2 because it just killed your example dead.

But if nothing else, Uncharted 2 does make your point seem weaker. Adding multiplayer doesn't necessarily make a worse product (and in reality, it's opinionated at best - since many people found Uncharted 3 to be better). 

again, I've NEVER repeat NEVER said this was more than my opinion. The main point of this thread was to ask if singleplayer only games was a thing of the past.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ajescent said:

But if nothing else, Uncharted 2 does make your point seem weaker. Adding multiplayer doesn't necessarily make a worse product (and in reality, it's opinionated at best - since many people found Uncharted 3 to be better). 

again, I've NEVER repeat NEVER said this was more than my opinion. The main point of this thread was to ask if singleplayer only games was a thing of the past.

I'm not saying you said otherwise. I'm just saying the point is that this could be deemed a more personal issue than a need to worry.

Let's stay on topic, I'm bored of this now.