By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Weekly poll: X-Men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 3 or Blade: Trinity? [Worst Marvel Threequel]

Worst Marvel Threequel?

X-Men: The Last Stand 16 24.62%

Spiderman 3 24 36.92%

Blade: Trinity 25 38.46%

Total:65

It is insulting to even have Spiderman 3 and X3 next to Blade Trinity as disappointing as they were. The fact the other two are so close to Blade Trinity must be a mixture of people not having seen all three movies and ignorance, Blade should be winning this outright.

Around the Network

I've seen all 3, and IMO their quality are on the same par.

TBH it's clear Spider-Man 3 did the most damage.

Spidey 1,2 were legendary hits & had legendary word of mouth

Post Spidey 3 the series was looked down upon...that's massive damage.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:
Hmmm I really liked the Blade movies...but that could have been because I was 12 when I watched the last one.

So I guess I pick Spiderman 3 because I was the most disappointed in it. The first 2 were so amazing and then the 3rd one turned out to be pretty average.

To be honest, I can't remember most of these movies. XD

it's when you get old, you forget a lot then...

Why are people picking Spiderman 3 as the worst out of the three when Spiderman 3 was actually a good movie when not taking the first 2 into consideration. X-Men in all ways was one of the worst movies I have ever seen, such a waste of time, and blade trinity I don't even remember but I hear it was pretty bad.

Around the Network

I know I've watched Blade: Trinity but I dont remember a thing about that movie.

Guess thats how forgettable that movie was XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Panama said:
It is insulting to even have Spiderman 3 and X3 next to Blade Trinity as disappointing as they were. The fact the other two are so close to Blade Trinity must be a mixture of people not having seen all three movies and ignorance, Blade should be winning this outright.

I've seen all three movies and I picked X man last stand. I personally loved blade trinity and don't get why it get's such a bad wrap. I have all the blade movies on dvd and watch them every once in awhile.

crissindahouse said:

I'm already forgetting them now!

NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:

I'm already forgetting them now!

yeah sure i meant you! you are getting old!

X3 was pretty bad...I remember throwing popcorn at the screen