By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Weekly poll: X-Men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 3 or Blade: Trinity? [Worst Marvel Threequel]

Worst Marvel Threequel?

X-Men: The Last Stand 16 24.62%

Spiderman 3 24 36.92%

Blade: Trinity 25 38.46%

Total:65

Welcome to the weekly movie poll [Week 17 out of 52]

Previous weeks:

15 | 16

In a twist on the game this week you get to decide which was the worst Marvel threequel!

While not necesarily totally horrible movies these threequels just didn't live up to expectations or the quality of their predecesors. Which was the most disappointing? Which was just plain bad? You decide!

*If anyone would like to make a suggestion for a future poll, feel free to post it

Released on May 26, 2006 X-Men: The Last Stand is the direct continuation to X2, while it is the most financially sucesfull film in the franchise it did not live up to the expectations of many fans and critics alike.

Notably lacking in the story and actual movie length departement one of the few good things this movie managed was special effects.

Released on April 16, 2007
Spiderman 3 is the final film in Sam Raimi's Spiderman trilogy, Spiderman 3 is on it's own merits not a bad movie and it is financially the most sucesfull film in the trilogy, but Spiderman 3 ultimately suffers from the simple fact that it's predecesors were better.

Criticized mainly for having too many villains and too many subplots this movie left a bittersweet taste with some fans.

Released on December 8, 2004
Blade: Trinity is arguably the worst offender on this list. Both financially and criticallly not up to par with it's predecessors this movie is not just disappointing, at times it's just downright bad.

With a generally poor story and downplaying Blade to be a sidekick to other characters this movie would have perhaps been better off not being made.

Vote in the poll, and discuss below which of these 3 is the worst!

Around the Network

My vote has to go to Blade: Trinity, while this is the least fun franchise of the 3, at least the first two movies were bearable, Trinity was just revolting.

Blade: Trinity easily lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It is quite obvious. Blade: Trinity.

Blade lol

Around the Network
pezus said:
WTF I didn't read the "WORST" part and voted for Last Stand. Blade would have been my pick

Lol, I was afraid that might happen to someone.

lol i didn't know blade is from marvel!

what the hell are you guys talking about. blade trinity was my favorite movie out of the three. I liked it way better then the second one and it had some great action moments.

Hmmm I really liked the Blade movies...but that could have been because I was 12 when I watched the last one.

So I guess I pick Spiderman 3 because I was the most disappointed in it. The first 2 were so amazing and then the 3rd one turned out to be pretty average.

yo_john117 said:
Hmmm I really liked the Blade movies...but that could have been because I was 12 when I watched the last one.

So I guess I pick Spiderman 3 because I was the most disappointed in it. The first 2 were so amazing and then the 3rd one turned out to be pretty average.

To be honest, I can't remember most of these movies. XD