By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Avengers seems to be big among critics and movie-buffs equally....!!(Please post no spoilers)

I hope I can see it sometime today because if I can't, I won't be able to check it out until Thursday. The wait is killing me!

Around the Network

Just got back from seeing it and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!september!!!!!!!OMG!!!!

3D normally annoys me and this movie was 85% 3D. Thankfully, the theatre right by my house just added VIP stadium seats. The high seats, added with the suspended speaker system and the 70ft screen made me feel like I was in the movie and I didn't leave with a headache this time. If you have a good theatre near you, I'd recommend seeing in 3D, even if you didn't like 3D in the past.

SPOILER: There was a Thanos appearance!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Saw it last night at the midnight release here in the US. First movie I saw in 3d in theaters. Needless to say, it was pretty damn good.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

I liked it. The group dynamic was fun, there weren't too many plot holes, the explosions didn't steal the thunder, and we even got some cool scenes. Plus, the sequel hook just got me interested in whatever they work on for the next five years.

Love and tolerate.

The movie really really great, a lot of times I find myself wanting to leave the theater because a movie isn't that interesting. The Avengers was great and I highly recommend it. There are some really funny parts and all of the characters complement each other well.

Around the Network

Man the Avengers is the best movie I've seen this year (even slightly better than the Hunger Games which I promptly watched again right after). I really wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

The story was forgettable.
The Visuals and Sound was like sex for the eyeballs, Robert Downey Jr pretty much dominated *every* single scene he was in.

All in all, It's a good movie, easily the best popcorn flick this year, but not the kind of movie that leaves you thinking after you leave the Cinema with an extravagant plot.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Amazing movie.  Humor was great too, especailly the Hulkin the final act.

I didn't stay for the usual "next movie" teaser cause I had places to be and things to do.

Anybody mind tellin me via spoiler text?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

I didn't stay for the usual "next movie" teaser cause I had places to be and things to do.

SPOILERTHESPOILERBADSPOILERGUYSPOILERINSPOILERTHESPOILERNEXTSPOILERAVENGERSSPOILERMOVIESPOILERWILLSPOILERBESPOILERTHANOSSPOILER

Now, can you teach me how to make spoiler text?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
_crazy_man_ said:

SPOILERTHESPOILERBADSPOILERGUYSPOILERINSPOILERTHESPOILERNEXTSPOILERAVENGERSSPOILERMOVIESPOILERWILLSPOILERBESPOILERTHANOSSPOILER

Now, can you teach me how to make spoiler text?

It's the first option in style when making a post.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)