By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 thread-14 days to go! Post Predictions! Luigi's Mansion 2 release date for E3? Presentation date- June 5th 9AM/5PM (UK)

1st of all, there's no way in hell it will launch at less than 300. It's just two expensive to make. Nintendo will easily risk a weak launch at 300 (or more) and then follow up with a price cut than start at anything less with stronger sales. Gotta see that quick investment return.
Secondly, has no one heard the rumor that retro has been working on a new "Eternal Darkness"? I mean, i doubt it's true, but i'm surprised no one has mentioned it. Honestly i'd rather a retooled sequel to "Metroid other M" than another retro metroid. Love them all, don't get me wrong, but i just prefered the deep story to the deep gameplay. Before it's debated it's easy for me to say such a thing because i enjoyed the gameplay in both. There was very little to be said negatively for any of the 4 titles in my experience. Anyway; off topic. Yeah, new "Eternal Darkness" would be awesome.

Around the Network
CarcharodonKraz said:
1st of all, there's no way in hell it will launch at less than 300. It's just two expensive to make. Nintendo will easily risk a weak launch at 300 (or more) and then follow up with a price cut than start at anything less with stronger sales. Gotta see that quick investment return.
Secondly, has no one heard the rumor that retro has been working on a new "Eternal Darkness"? I mean, i doubt it's true, but i'm surprised no one has mentioned it. Honestly i'd rather a retooled sequel to "Metroid other M" than another retro metroid. Love them all, don't get me wrong, but i just prefered the deep story to the deep gameplay. Before it's debated it's easy for me to say such a thing because i enjoyed the gameplay in both. There was very little to be said negatively for any of the 4 titles in my experience. Anyway; off topic. Yeah, new "Eternal Darkness" would be awesome.

I would LOVE another Eternal Darkness game with the WiiU tablet! You know, turning the screen off, or booting up the internet, or taking the screen to the tablet etc. 

Also, I also liked Other M, but felt it had too many plotholes. Make it a bit longer, and fill it some of the plotholes, and I'll be settled

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

CarcharodonKraz said:

Choosing the correct price must be a really hard decision this time.

Price it too low and consumers may not see it as a good investment, ie: "it's too cheap to be any good if the older consoles (PS3, 360) cost the same", but if they price it too high, they might find themselves with lower sales due to economy and people holding its purchase in fear of what happened with the 3DS and its price drop.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I would put Zelda in the "NOT seen" list.

NintendoPie said:

Well, what do you reckon Ninty have got at E3 then?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

Pikmin 3, Wii U, 3DS, and Mario. Just like you said.

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

Also, some Wii U launch titles.

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

Yeah, but we already know that...

There must be some real surprise...

Conegamer said:

I would say Pikmin would be a big enough surprise.  

Anyway, possibly a Zelda for 3DS, not one for Wii U though. Mario Kart for Wii U?

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:

I would say Pikmin would be a big enough surprise.  

Anyway, possibly a Zelda for 3DS, not one for Wii U though. Mario Kart for Wii U?

I was thinking Mario Kart, actually!

Only reason I said Zelda is because the Zelda demo at E3, and also the talk from Aonuma a few months back, about a Zelda in development.