By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

CGI-Quality said:
Paul said:
Looks like this will mostly appeal to children who don't have access to a Nintendo console.

Or PlayStation fans that have been asking for just such a game for decades. Then again, it will appeal to both, but I doubt children are the largest target (since most modern-day kids weren't around to appreciate where many of these characters came from).

dude the only villian I want from UC is

I'm a HUGE fan :D "No Body Messes with Eddyyy Raaaajaaa"

He is one of my two main villain costumes in UC3 mp as well...the other is a custom made ninja lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

oh and in other rather excellent News

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/04/28/parappa-the-rappers-voice-actor-on-board-for-pas-battle-royale/

"TGL can confirm that Dred Foxx, the voice of PaRappa the Rapper, has been signed up by SuperBot to reprise his role in Battle Royale. This is the first time in ten years that Dred will voice PaRappa, having not laid down a new rap for PaRappa since 2002′s PRTR2. TGL reached out to Dred on Facebook and he confirmed that he is involved in the project."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Characters I think that are given:
Cole, Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank

Characters I want:
Cloud, Lightning, Spehiroth, Snake, Ezio, Sora, Crash Bandicoot, Nariko

Stages I want:
Gran Turismo + Wipeout, Killzone + Resistance, Uncharted + Something, Starhawk + something

pezus said:
Ronster316 said:
Fear not 360 fans....... no need to feel left out........ for we have THIS..!!!!! (skip to the 9 minute mark for a 12 player battle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq1LIOatsXw

Truth is....... these type of games wear thin pretty fast (yes, even Super Smash Bros)

That's where you're wrong. Super Smash Bros. may look like a casual title at first but then you compete against the actual good players and get pwned.

Wrong........... in your opinion, it wore thin for a lot of people, not all of course, but a lot.

And the lack of respect for Guardian Heroes here means i just can't be bothered with this thread no more after this post.

It's clear to me that a lot of people here have only ever played Sony or Nintendo games (due to age in most cases i understand, but some are just so damn ignorant)

Just another typical Sony/Nintendo p*ssing contset that completely ignores a game that came long before either Power Stone OR Smash Bros.

I wonder if they would include Emmette from starhawk :S maybe with the use of a Hawk as a super

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
pezus said:
This could have been the perfect PS4 launch game :(

It's okay. This will give them time to perfect the formula by the time PS4 launches.

CGI-Quality said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Well make that 2 people then I don't make things up.

OT: some fun new screens: 

I was under the impression that it at least looked visually looked decent, but these screens look very good!

People need to realize that from now till the release graphics can change drastically. This is are first look of the game.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I wonder if they would include Emmette from starhawk :S maybe with the use of a Hawk as a super

its a good idea to include him to help people notice the franchise, but I doubt they will, he's quite like a lot of Sony's other main characters, he isn't vastly different from Drake or any other normal human really :/

They should include the current avatar from Playstation home

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

TeddostheFireKing said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

its a good idea to include him to help people notice the franchise, but I doubt they will, he's quite like a lot of Sony's other main characters, he isn't vastly different from Drake or any other normal human really :/

Yeah I see what you mean. hmm

and btw guys that rather popular sf player Ed Ma is one of the leads in combat design for the game :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!