By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

can we like...talk about the game itself now..as in gameplay character choices moves etc? I mean surely enough meltdowns and such by now..it's the 50th page ffs

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
enditall727 said:
AndrewWK said:
Gilgamesh said:
AndrewWK said:
Gilgamesh said:
AndrewWK said:
Disappointing, and pathetic. Who the fuck is fat princess? or this dog with the hat? Sony disappointed me a second time this year. This is just sad. I really love Sony and my PS3, but this is embarrassing how can you possibly justify such a cheap knock off?

lol seriously you think that`s the whol character list then 6 that they showed? there's probably going to be 40 more characters thats the purpose of "debut" trailers...and these are really popular characters for your information. 

Yeah I think they have shown all characters allready, and every additional character will be DLC and cost 5€.

I think you misunderstood me. I just asked who those characters are. And I am sure there will be at least 20 characters in there if not more.

Then whats the point in freaking out over a couple characters you didn't know. In the end when we get this huge list of characters did you think your going to like every one of them?

I didn´t freak out over two characters. They didn´t even bother me. What bothered me was that this is just a pathetic copy that can´t be defended. They just stole somebodys intelectual property. Instead of making something on there own they just copied as much as they could. Of course, the outrage might be too soon, because we haven´t seen the whole game yet (at least I hope there is somthing more), and they might surprise us. But so far it was very disappointing

oh you mean how Atlus basically stole Demons Souls from Sony and called it Dark Souls?

blah..

What are you talking about?

Atlus only released demon souls in America, they have nothing to do with dark souls and that was made by the same team as demon souls so no one stole the idea

damn my bad lol

i ment to say from software

AndrewWK said:
Gilgamesh said:
AndrewWK said:
Gilgamesh said:
AndrewWK said:
Disappointing, and pathetic. Who the fuck is fat princess? or this dog with the hat? Sony disappointed me a second time this year. This is just sad. I really love Sony and my PS3, but this is embarrassing how can you possibly justify such a cheap knock off?

lol seriously you think that`s the whol character list then 6 that they showed? there's probably going to be 40 more characters thats the purpose of "debut" trailers...and these are really popular characters for your information. 

Yeah I think they have shown all characters allready, and every additional character will be DLC and cost 5€.

I think you misunderstood me. I just asked who those characters are. And I am sure there will be at least 20 characters in there if not more.

Then whats the point in freaking out over a couple characters you didn't know. In the end when we get this huge list of characters did you think your going to like every one of them?

I didn´t freak out over two characters. They didn´t even bother me. What bothered me was that this is just a pathetic copy that can´t be defended. They just stole somebodys intelectual property. Instead of making something on there own they just copied as much as they could. Of course, the outrage might be too soon, because we haven´t seen the whole game yet (at least I hope there is somthing more), and they might surprise us. But so far it was very disappointing

Read my post in the "Sony copied nintendo on with this game" thread

It was actually Nintendo who copied first....ya thats right.

Mr Khan said:
It could be the fact that i've had a longstanding fascination with crossovers, but i don't really care that the game borrows so heavily from Smash Bros. It exists, and that is pretty cool.

I haven't always agreed with your posts but you've always been one of my favorite posters.

It saddens me when someone says "I hope this game fails" not because it looks like a bad game but because it's too similar to something else that they like... Why  complain about that??!! It's more of what you love and who knows, you might even enjoy this more after seeing some one else's take on it. At the very least you have another new fighter to give a try and hopefully enjoy. This game isn't damaging Smash in anyway shape or form. It's not the first cross over brawler made by someone that's not Nintendo and it won't be the last.

--Long time PS Fan that bought a Wii because he wanted to play Brawl.

4 ≈ One

so we have GOW theme being used for two of the levels shown so far..one from GOW 1 and GOW 3
that hydra level was just one of the most memorable scenes for me last gen. It just set the path for GOW as franchise from that moment forward. As a big fan of the series I'm very happy they used that for a stage

what do you guys think the uncharted levels be like?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
can we like...talk about the game itself now..as in gameplay character choices moves etc? I mean surely enough meltdowns and such by now..it's the 50th page ffs

Lol, there's even a separate thread for that now.

Boutros said:
Here are old threads that show the excitement of a Playstation SSB:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=27078
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=43400&page=1
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=57946

It's always been something fans wanted and I'm glad Sony listened.

I've seen a lot of ignorance on game forums, but this thread is probably in the top three (when it comes to gaming discussions; if I added religion debate threads this barely cracks the top 100).  thanks Boutros for bringing the first bit of logic and rationale I've seen in this thread. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
so we have GOW theme being used for two of the levels shown so far..one from GOW 1 and GOW 3
that hydra level was just one of the most memorable scenes for me last gen. It just set the path for GOW as franchise from that moment forward. As a big fan of the series I'm very happy they used that for a stage

Fiery blimp level where over time, you get sucked out and then engage in air combat and then safely land on the desert as the blimp crashes in the background.

TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Fiery blimp level where over time, you get sucked out and then engage in air combat and then safely land on the desert as the blimp crashes in the background.

Before I reply...what's a blimp? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Before I reply...what's a blimp? :S

Whoops, meant cargo plane.