By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Thread - OP Updated

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale trending worldwide!

Around the Network

So what third-party characters are confirmed? Final Fantasy 13, anybody?

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

None confirmed, we just know that there will be 3rd party characters.

Wasn't there a chocobo somewhere in the footage?

makingmusic476 said:

For comparison.

correct me if I'm wrong but the guy said something along the lines of "As a tribute to Killzone we ripped off Snakes super from Brawl"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I dont give a damn if it looks like SSM, I will just buy this game day one!

makingmusic476 said:
Wasn't there a chocobo somewhere in the footage?

I'm watching right now, and I think that chicken is just that... a chicken!

Game looks fun though. We've seen other SSB-ish games in the past, like Jump Ultimate Stars, and developers shouldn't be afraid to approach what is essentially a new sub-genre of fighting games.

And this seems different in a number of ways, like replacing incremental damage and knocking people off levels with more traditional healthbars.

But that Killzone finisher... lol.

im excited..

but yes the art style is crap and the graphics are a joke... it looks like a Wii game.

LOL I love that Geoff said "I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff" when referring to the first person perspective for Radec. *cough*Snake*cough*

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain