By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crysis 3 not coming to the Wii U

Viper1 said:
Gearbox just stated a few days ago the Wii U is most certainly not weaker than the PS3 or X360 else they never would be putting Aliens: Colonial Marines on the system.

I think we can take the whole concept that the Wii U isn't powerful enough to run Crysis 3 and stick it back in the silly box where it belongs.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=141992&page=1

Around the Network

Trolls lurk around going berserk about Wii-U, I can imagine the other 2 giants. The big N says, 

VGKing said:
zero129 said:
VGKing said:
Argh_College said:
Wii U doesnt have the power to run the game.

True. People will still deny that though. 
E3 can't come soon enough.

You think Wii U wont be powerful enough to play Crysis 3?. so you think its going to be weaker then the xbox 360/PS3?. Only reason you cant wait for E3 is cos you are hoping it will be weaker like you have been trying to say all along. I cant wait for E3 to shut up all the haters once and for all.

We know the Wii U is using a Power 7 CPU, we know its using an ATI 700 GPU both of them are alot more powerfull then what we had last gen. And for Nintendo to make them components weaker would cost them more money then it would be worth. So the is no way is the Wii U going to be weaker then the PS3 or the 360.  Unless you can show me prove of "REAL" Devs saying the Wii U is going to be weaker then the 360/PS3 your whole post just sounds like a troll bait and im thinking of reporting you for such. And this is not the first time you have done such things...

I really don't give a crap how powerful the Wii U is. Nintendo consoles aren't really known for HD graphics.
I have realistic expectations. Even if the Wii U could run Crysis 3, I doubt it would sell, so Crytek won't port it over. 

If you are expecting the Wii U to get all the big 3rd party titles, you will be very disappointed this E3. Third Party companies have a bad history with Nintendo. This won't just get fixed overnight. 

Right, but that's due to the irrational anti-Nintendo bias that exists in third parties, not due to the "3rd party games don't sell on Nintendo systems" fallacy.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.