By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Machina Departs From The Moderation Team And The Site, Who Will Fill The Gap In?

I sign this thread. You have my vote Rainbow. I think you can take this site to new places.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
One things for sure: we need more mods. Only half (if that) of the 7 mods log in on a daily basis. They should get like 3 new mods...

I nominate Turkish, Fattdingdong and Sales2099.

Don't forget VGking and bonkers555

Coming from a guy with nothing but Sony first party studio as signatures for months.

Yes it is. And what's your point? I can't be a fan of playstation? 

I can still be a fan of other products and franchises and if I do have a bias, I can see past it. E.g. I'm also a huge Gears of War and Pokemon fan. 

You pretty much calling me out when you put my name out there with well known members on this site. It's funny because I don't post much on this site because (1) their are too many sensitive people here. But to (2) label me as a troll on this site is kinda silly. Heck, most regular members here don't even notice me (3) but it's funny that you have some type obsession with me.

(4) I don't have loyalty to any company unlike many people here. 

1) You're one to talk.

2) When did I label you as a troll?

3) Oh I'm totally obsessed with you. I can't get enough. That's why I specifically mentioned you and singled you out instead of grouping you with 4 other people... 

4) Good for you. Don't see how this is related though.

If you wanna continue this little argument just post on my wall or message me, we're off topic.

A thread about potential new mods turns into petty arguing

Never change, VGChartz!

Carl2291 said:
A thread about potential new mods turns into petty arguing

Never change, VGChartz!

Man-Bear-Pig's plan all along.

bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
One things for sure: we need more mods. Only half (if that) of the 7 mods log in on a daily basis. They should get like 3 new mods...

Coming from a guy with nothing but Sony first party studio as signatures for months.

I can still be a fan of other products and franchises and if I do have a bias, I can see past it. E.g. I'm also a huge Gears of War and Pokemon fan. 

You pretty much calling me out when you put my name out there with well known members on this site. It's funny because I don't post much on this site because their are too many sensitive people here. But to label me as a troll on this site is kinda silly. Heck, most regular members here don't even notice me but it's funny that you have some type obsession with me.

I don't have loyalty to any company unlike many people here. 

he at no time called you a troll or insulted you lol don't be so sensitive bro

Around the Network

Done with this site. Peace out.

bonkers555 said:

You'll be back soon...

o_O.Q said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:

You pretty much calling me out when you put my name out there with well known members on this site. It's funny because I don't post much on this site because their are too many sensitive people here. But to label me as a troll on this site is kinda silly. Heck, most regular members here don't even notice me but it's funny that you have some type obsession with me.

I don't have loyalty to any company unlike many people here. 

he at no time called you a troll or insulted you lol don't be so sensitive bro

He might as well have. I know I would feel insulted if I was grouped together with that bunch of people.

bonkers555 said:

From experience you are overreacting as much as I did when morenoingrato made a joke Uncharted 3 thread.

Jay520 said:
I sign this thread. You have my vote Rainbow. I think you can take this site to new places.

Thanks Jay ;)