By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Machina Departs From The Moderation Team And The Site, Who Will Fill The Gap In?

IamAwsome said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Tor doesn't want the position. i'd say monty, although i'm sure he doesn't want it either. Seece wouldn't want it, otherwise he'd already have been one.

i don't think anyone, but Rowan want's it.

i don't have the passion i once had for this, so i wouldn't dream of being top mod let alone becoming one. things would have to get real bad around here for me to consider it again. 

This may sound a little naive, and noobish, but which user is "Rowan?"

i see ur question's been answered. i think his full name cool.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Seece said:

Why is this up for discussion everywhere? ioi will be head mod of VGC when Gamewise launches, then Machina will be headmod on Gamewise.

good news.... some of the suggestions (why people think they can propose people is beyond me) have been horrific.

I agree, I agree that mods should want to be mods, but their candidacy should be obvious to the community without them having to point them out (but this would rely on us having a much stronger community than we currently have here.....)

kowenicki said:
Seece said:

Why is this up for discussion everywhere? ioi will be head mod of VGC when Gamewise launches, then Machina will be headmod on Gamewise.

good news.... some of the suggestions (why people think they can propose people is beyond me) have been horrific.

if its any consolation kowenicki, I would've nominated you and Seece for mods in a heart beat (but Seece doesn't want to be a mod IIRC)

i love Playstation and like Nintendo a lot
i hate Microsoft and there..... Xbox... games...........LOL

as you can see... i can't be a mod. unless you want to pay me with Golden Chav hoops and Lepricorns i won't do it! I WONT!

(i don't really hate Ms btw)

Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
One things for sure: we need more mods. Only half (if that) of the 7 mods log in on a daily basis. They should get like 3 new mods...

I nominate Turkish, Fattdingdong and Sales2099.

Don't forget VGking and bonkers555

Coming from a guy with nothing but Sony first party studio as signatures for months.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
One things for sure: we need more mods. Only half (if that) of the 7 mods log in on a daily basis. They should get like 3 new mods...

Coming from a guy with nothing but Sony first party studio as signatures for months.

Yes it is. And what's your point? I can't be a fan of playstation? 

I can still be a fan of other products and franchises and if I do have a bias, I can see past it. E.g. I'm also a huge Gears of War and Pokemon fan. 

Sure Ill be a mod, no need to beg

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:

that sure would "spice up" things :P

Andrespetmonkey said:
bonkers555 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:

Yes it is. And what's your point? I can't be a fan of playstation? 

I can still be a fan of other products and franchises and if I do have a bias, I can see past it. E.g. I'm also a huge Gears of War and Pokemon fan. 

You pretty much calling me out when you put my name out there with well known members on this site. It's funny because I don't post much on this site because their are too many sensitive people here. But to label me as a troll on this site is kinda silly. Heck, most regular members here don't even notice me but it's funny that you have some type obsession with me.

I don't have loyalty to any company unlike many people here. 

kowenicki said:
TeddostheFireKing said:
kowenicki said:
Seece said:

if its any consolation kowenicki, I would've nominated you and Seece for mods in a heart beat (but Seece doesn't want to be a mod IIRC)

That's a joke right?  I'm not mod material, nor would I want to be a mod.... ever.  I have neither the time, temperament or inclination.

I would've nominated Seece ahead of you :P

and you don't lose your temper that much,  but if you don't want to be a mod, then that closes that debate :P