By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9

First D Rose tears his ACL, ruining 2 Bulls seasons, and possibly screwing up his game for good, and now the Heat will win the championship. All I can say is

Around the Network

Well this season looks to be the absolute opposite of what I hoped for.

ugh.

Amazing game by Russel Westbrook.
I still don't think it's over, OKC could have won any of the last 3 games.
Their issue right now is that James Harden is playing like shit and they make really bad decisions when double teaming Lebron ( stop trying to help by trying to poke the ball from him, what you have to do is funnel him to one side and have help coming from behind to block his drive ( like Westbrook did once and Lebron got a charge)...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Their issue right now is that James Harden is playing like shit and they make really bad decisions when double teaming Lebron ( stop trying to help by trying to poke the ball from him, what you have to do is funnel him to one side and have help coming from behind to block his drive ( like Westbrook did once and Lebron got a charge)...

yuuup.

OKC can still do it, but their chances are pretty much gone.

superchunk said:
Ail said:

yuuup.

At this poit they have to make history in order to win it all since no team has come back from a 3 to 1 deficit and since Miami has already won one game in OKC the Thunders changes are pretty much slim to none.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
superchunk said:
Ail said:

yuuup.

At this poit they have to make history in order to win it all since no team has come back from a 3 to 1 deficit and since Miami has already won one game in OKC the Thunders changes are pretty much slim to none.

Isn't it 3 to 0 deficit? I think some teams have come back from 3-1 but only very few.

TheKoreanGuy said:
Chris Hu said:
superchunk said:
Ail said:

yuuup.

Isn't it 3 to 0 deficit? I think some teams have come back from 3-1 but only very few.

The Thunder won the first game and as far as 3-1 deficits in the finals no one has come back to win the title.

*sighs* I'm trying to stay away from this thread... I swear, Heat is starting to be the officials' favoring team as the Lakers were in the early 2000's. Westbrook attacked the basket throughout the whole game and only took three freethrow shots. That says a lot.

Chris Hu said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Chris Hu said:
superchunk said:
Ail said:

yuuup.

The Thunder won the first game and as far as 3-1 deficits in the finals no one has come back to win the title.

No, I'm saying no one has come back from 3-0 deficits but some have for 3-1 deficits.

No one in the NBA FINALS has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit... and.. yay, finally D wade is getting his secound ring.. and lebron is getting his first championship, and will make history as the first league MVP to win a championship the season he get's the league MVP.. Miami is going to explode, people were honking like animals the night the HEAT eliminated the Celtics.. for the 2nd year in a row.. so it's going to be absolutely crazy.. too bad they didn't win last year too.. D wade would have gotten finals MVP, and people would have stopped underrating him so much, even though he's having a horrible post season and season in general this year..

mM