By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The official 2012 NBA Playoffs - Miami wins it all!

How does this make you feel?

Happy 1 11.11%

Glad 0 0%

ok 0 0%

meh 2 22.22%

upset 0 0%

fucking pissed 2 22.22%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 1 11.11%

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Greast thing EVA!!! 1 11.11%

Its a secret to everybody. 1 11.11%

see dirty insides 1 11.11%

Total:9
amp316 said:
Chris Hu said:
Roy Hibbert just had the best game of his career. The Heat are in big trouble with Greg Oden thinking about joining them in the off season things don't look better for next season either.

...and why did Hibbert dominate the glass like he did?  Would anyone like to guess?   It's because as I said in my last post which no on acknowledged that Bosh is the most imporant player on the team becasue he is the ONLY inside presence the Heat have.  I want Superchunk to personally acknowledge that I was right before I make an "I was right all along" thread.

BTW, I love how Wade was yelling at his coach because it was obviously Spoelstra's fault that he went 2-13 from the field, kept turning the ball over, and didn't get back on defense.

As I said, it is going to be very hard for the Heat to get out of this round.

You know now that i think about it without Bosh all the heat have left as centers are Joel Anthony, Dexter pittman and Eddy Curry none of which are any good as of right now.

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
amp316 said:
Chris Hu said:
Roy Hibbert just had the best game of his career. The Heat are in big trouble with Greg Oden thinking about joining them in the off season things don't look better for next season either.

...and why did Hibbert dominate the glass like he did?  Would anyone like to guess?   It's because as I said in my last post which no on acknowledged that Bosh is the most imporant player on the team becasue he is the ONLY inside presence the Heat have.  I want Superchunk to personally acknowledge that I was right before I make an "I was right all along" thread.

BTW, I love how Wade was yelling at his coach because it was obviously Spoelstra's fault that he went 2-13 from the field, kept turning the ball over, and didn't get back on defense.

You know now that i think about it without Bosh all the heat have left as centers are Joel Anthony, Dexter pittman and Eddy Curry none of which are any good as of right now.

I don't even think that Eddy Curry is on the active playoff roster and of the 14 games he played with the Heat in the regular season he only played decent in one and that was his first game with the Heat.  Dexter Pitman isn't much better and Joel Anthony is really a power forward playing the middle.  Hibbert is better then all those three combined.

for the next week or two, I am a Pacers fan haha!

Chris Hu said:
chris212223 said:
amp316 said:
Chris Hu said:

I don't even think that Eddy Curry is on the active playoff roster and of the 14 games he played with the Heat in the regular season he only played decent in one and that was his first game with the Heat.  Dexter Pitman isn't much better and Joel Anthony is really a power forward playing the middle.  Hibbert is better then all those three combined.

Lol yeah. Well thats it then the heat have no post presence unless somehow Anthony or Pittman have a huge game (doubt it though).

Metallicube said:

Me too. I really like your siganture.

Around the Network

The Clippers are getting crushed, Tim Duncan might be the best Power Forward of all time.

AndrewWK said:
Metallicube said:

Me too. I really like your siganture.

lol, yuup. It sums up Chicago sports over this last year. fuckin injuries....

Wow, I just read that Steve Blake and his family are getting death threats over twitter by Laker "fans" who are upset over his missed shot. Seriously? That's unbelievable. It wasn't Steve's fault that Kobe messed up 3 plays in a row that gave OKC 6 easy points. Nor was it Steve's fault that Mike Brown wrote a shitty play. Sure, it was a wide-open shot, but putting the blame on Steve Blake is plain stupid given the commanding lead the Lakers had that Kobe screwed up.

What's stupid is that anyone would give threats about anything over a damn game.

I thought the pass to Steve was the right play. Kobe was kind of open but not really. And he made some stupid turnovers in that game. Steve also made big 3's against Denver. These fans are not really fans.