By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Highest Grossing Films Of All Time: Elimination Game - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING WINS!

SW IV shouldn't have even ended in the top 5. It was great at it's time,but is unwatchable these days,at least for me.

Around the Network

^You sure did, but I am happy about it. One of my favorite movies of all time. Though if possible I would have made Terminator 2 the winner.

At least all three of the final movies on the list are great movies.

The most influential movie ever most likely winning isn't a crappy result Pezus, whatever your personal feelings on the movie....look at it objectively.

Star Wars (77) to this day has the best word of mouth ever & changed the industry.

Most movies on this list wouldn't exist without it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Mordred11 said:
SW IV shouldn't have even ended in the top 5. It was great at it's time,but is unwatchable these days,at least for me.

The only thing that makes it hard to watch are all of Lucas' changes that he made to the film in recent years. The animated Jaba is horible.

1 Jurassic Park $914,691,118 2
2 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring $871,530,324 1
3 Star Wars IV: A new Hope    $775,398,007

+ SW IV

- JP

That felt weird o.0

Around the Network
pezus said:

+Jurassic Park lol

-ANH

1 Jurassic Park $914,691,118 6
2 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring $871,530,324 1
3 Star Wars IV: A new Hope    $775,398,007

The list is almost crappy. I bet superchunk messaged the whole site to make SWIV win. I told you that was the movie he wanted all along

You forgot to add your point to Jurassic Park! Don't you wanna win or what?

Down with Star Wars!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

WiiBox3 said:
Mordred11 said:

The only thing that makes it hard to watch are all of Lucas' changes that he made to the film in recent years. The animated Jaba is horible.

No he isn't. The only bad change George has made is the Nooo in Ep VI.

JP is at 3, damn it!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
JP is at 3, damn it!

It's lucky to even get this far lol. 

darthdevidem01 said:

The most influential movie ever most likely winning isn't a crappy result Pezus, whatever your personal feelings on the movie....look at it objectively.

Star Wars (77) to this day has the best word of mouth ever & changed the industry.

Most movies on this list wouldn't exist without it.

More mainstream doesn't mean better at all !!