By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct - 21/04 - What do you expect?

i want everything... mario luigi animal paper wii u princess peach and more.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

For 3DS i don`t think anything major, if anything, will be announced seeing as E3 is getting closer. More in depth talk is what i expect.

For Wii i think there`s room for some or even all the announcements could have ready (Nintendo could be saving E3 just for Wii U and 3DS, making this ND a good opportunity to speak more in depth about Wii). I don`t know if there will be a new great game announced or anything of the sort but i do hope for some announcements regarding a new line of Nintendo Selects, more colors (like the ones for N64) and bundles.

I don`t know if anything about Wii U will be talked about but if it happens i don`t expect it to be about games.

Nothing from NoA? What gives?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Bravely Default - Flying Fairy and Animal Crossing for Japan

And Monster Hunter and Layton for europe.

My guess is that Nintendo will announce that they are handling Monster Hunter 3G in Europe, Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario will get dated

Around the Network

Oh yeah, Paper Mario - Almost 2 years now since they revealed that! It's time!

NoA is always slow. Don't really expect anything from them unless any WiiU information is going to be started with this. But I don't really expect any juicy news until the Investor Meeting.

As for Japan since the teaser was at the end of the last Nintendo Direct I expect some information on Project X Zone from Japan.

For anyone wondering what time the who Nintendo Direct's will start playing in your region (thanks to GAF).

Smeags said:

For anyone wondering what time the who Nintendo Direct's will start playing in your region (thanks to GAF).

No love for South-americans :(

Lol, no I'm kidding, at least for Brazil, it'll be on, I believe, at 1 o'clock in the morning

VicViper said:
Smeags said:

No love for South-americans :(

Lol, no I'm kidding, at least for Brazil, it'll be on, I believe, at 1 o'clock in the morning

Depending on where in Brazil you are you would fall in the US CDT or US EDT (Cetral or Eastern Time zones)