By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct - 21/04 - What do you expect?

Here is a countdown for the Japan event:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Nintendo+Direct+2012.4.21&day=21&month=04&year=2012&hour=12&min=00&sec=00&p0=538

Europe:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Nintendo+Direct+2012.4.21+%28NOE%29&day=21&month=04&year=2012&hour=13&min=00&sec=00&p0=16

Thanks to Neogaf.

Around the Network

Oh man oh man, it's coming soon enough! Probably will watch it on youtube later tomorrow, but I'll try to sneak in this thread via smartphone!

RolStoppable said:
I expect some of the games with a very rough release date (like Fire Emblem) to get a more specific timeframe. Not the exact date, but at least the month.

Trailers and gameplay videos of Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter Tri G, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Tennis and Paper Mario will be overshadowed by bombastic first footage of Super Mario Bros. 3DS.

And the super special surprise will be Nintendo publishing Etrian Odyssey IV in Europe later this year. Hell yeah!

No. SMB3DS is saved for the 26th.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

It means the investors meeting next week will be extra boring, since Iwata will have all the news we care about during the show tomorrow.

Pavolink said:
RolStoppable said:
I expect some of the games with a very rough release date (like Fire Emblem) to get a more specific timeframe. Not the exact date, but at least the month.

Trailers and gameplay videos of Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter Tri G, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Tennis and Paper Mario will be overshadowed by bombastic first footage of Super Mario Bros. 3DS.

And the super special surprise will be Nintendo publishing Etrian Odyssey IV in Europe later this year. Hell yeah!

No. SMB3DS is saved for the 26th.

Pipe dream...all of it.  We'll get boring trailers for Mario Tennis and Heroes of Ruin...nothing more.  All the good stuff will be saved for E3.  Maaaabye some specific localization news for summer 3DS games like Tri G or Kingdom Hearts...but that's as far as I'm willing to go.  Seriously, these Direct shows are usually pretty boring.

Around the Network

just saw this on gaf, Kirby 3DS maybe?

"Unfortunately, we cannot release more details about the title at this moment. We are afraid that you will have to be patient until E3, starting in June, for the full announcement."

Give or take.

Kirby 3DS would be amazing!

Cutest 3D ever!

MrT-Tar said:

just saw this on gaf, Kirby 3DS maybe?

That's a better pre-announcement than a tease on twitter.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Sucks I can't watch it, I actually love the mini-presentation. They are actually pretty good, anyway I have some party to get to.