By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Seece in April 2011: Kinect Guarenteed to top 10m in Q4 2011!, Motion Controls Still A Fad!

Wow, I didn't expect that.

To be fair, he has been judged way too harshly, and he has ignored that for ages, and while it is not okay to act like this, all the hate comments were horrible.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

OMG I LOVED YOU IN PUSS!!!

Wow. I didn't realize so many people feel so strongly neagatively towards other users on this site. People be spitting out insults like they think ords don't hurt. Well newsflash, words hurt. They hurt bad and you guys should be kinder to people.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Yeah CKLMB was pretty dreadful. There used to be other heavily biased ones (SSJ12 or something?) but not so bad nowadays.

homer said:
Wow. I didn't realize so many people feel so strongly neagatively towards other users on this site. People be spitting out insults like they think ords don't hurt. Well newsflash, words hurt. They hurt bad and you guys should be kinder to people.

Yes I agree with this.

Around the Network

Ta Rol!

@axum, I think the current mod team is the best since I started posting here. Cant really complain about it. Nice balance, no fanboys!

Edit: Ruined gaming as we know it

On another note. I'm speaking to dtewi in an irc chat right now. Like usual he is being a dick. Now stop trying to pass your messages threw me and log in yourself.

Yeah I agree homer.

Plus.................they're video games. Why the hell so many people get so emotional about video games blows my mind. Its all opinion based anyways on whether they're any good or not, everyone just relax.

Carl2291 said:
Lord Ciansworth said:
TheSource said:

As far as I can tell Seece got my screen name from Brett just so he could make fun of me. I did the Japanese data from August 2008 to March 2012 as a favor to Brett, and I wrote articles because Brett asked me to. I did the preview because Brett asked me to, from April 2007 to February 2012 in one form or another. Seece  and a couple others were essentially hired originally because the site used to be 40 / 40 / 20 between Nintendo / Sony / Microsoft fans. The idea was to hire fanboy writers for Microsoft...and yes I have that conversation too if I really wanted to be a dick.

I am just fascinated by these two sentences. Food for thought?

Yeah, I found that post to be quite astonishing too.

Kinda reminds me of the recent news surrounding EA hiring people to troll gaming forums. Please post more, this is sooo juicy!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

TadpoleJackson said:
On another note. I'm speaking to dtewi in an irc chat right now. Like usual he is being a dick. Now stop trying to pass your messages threw me and log in yourself.

dtwei was never a dick, he was always so friendly!