By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Results FY2012 Qtr3. 1.4m shipped (67.2m)

I came into this thread and for the split hour I was reading over it I literally felt like I was on N4G...it was horrible!

Around the Network

ROFL. M$ did win 2011. LOL.

selnor said:

correct

kowenicki said:
yo_john117 said:
I came into this thread and for the split hour I was reading over it I literally felt like I was on N4G...it was horrible!

the ususal siuspects... every MS thread is like this now.  Its tragic.

I agree. Jega, ZaneWane... So on and so forth. It needs to stop.

Im surprised we even got into the playoffs with how weve been recently

Around the Network
Jega said:

The Xbox 360 has been undertracked for years now, while the Playstation 3 and Wii have been overtracked.

I am glad to see most of the Vghartz community is warming up to the Xbox 360, Microsoft has worked really

hard and this is well deserved and nice to see.

I love to see hard work pay off.

Now can someone please if the can, give me a link to Nintendo showing how much Wii's they have sold since

launch (not a vgchartz source) I have not seen Nintendo officially come out with the Wii's hardware shipments

since 2008 I'm serious where are the official results from Nintendo.

I do not think that Nintendo is 30+ million consoles ahead of the Xbox 360.

I think the Wii is about 15+ million ahead of the Xbox 360.

Call me a crazy Microsoft or Xbox fanboy, or better yet prove me wrong with a link from a good source.

I am just saying.

ZaneWane said:
selnor said:

correct

Incorrect

interesting read other then that broken kinect starwars logic.

kowenicki said:
Carl2291 said:
Im surprised we even got into the playoffs with how weve been recently

All that money, all that expectation, the undefeated run (full of draws ) all for bugger all it seems.

Does your chairman have the appetite for another spending spree?

All in all, we never spent that much really. Mainly on loans. Pilks/Pelts being sold for close to 4 Mil combined payed for players. The money we get for Rhodes should do us alright for next season, if we stay in L1. Grayson really does need to build his own team, Clark left us with the worst mudfield in the top half -.-

ZaneWane said:
selnor said:

correct

Incorrect. I would use math and charts to prove my point, but I doubt it would do any good, as you wouldn't listen.  Just don't be surprised when VGC doesn't drastically alter its 2011 sales numbers.