By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The XBLA Sales Thread (Fez over 250k !)

Minecraft over 7 million......no f'n way

MS was smart to hold onto its console exclusivity with this, the X1 version should do well too

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Limbo is one of the best XBLA games. Everyone should try it.

Never liked Limbo that much, I'm afraid. Way too short (from when it asked 1200 mp!), and very, very lazy and vague ending. It sure was interesting, but Braid beats Limbo anyday.

Wright said:

Hexic HD has been detroned. I never thought I see the day

No necessarily. The number I got is from a user here who apparently has a "friend" ( ) with a rather low leaderboard rank in the game:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5331410

It's possible that there are hundreds of thousands that have an even lower score.

Barozi said:
Wright said:

No necessarily. The number I got is from a user here who apparently has a "friend" ( ) with a rather low leaderboard rank in the game:

It's possible that there are hundreds of thousands that have an even lower score.

On which consoles Hexic came bundled?

Around the Network
Wright said:
Barozi said:
Wright said:

On which consoles Hexic came bundled?

The Pro or Premium whatever the official name was.

State of Decay seems to be having nice traction. How much do you guys think it can sell lifetime?

And I really hope they make Class4 (State of Decay 2) into bigger budget title for the X1. Since MSFT owns the Ip hopefully they can make it happen.

JayWood2010 said:

State of Decay seems to be having nice traction. How much do you guys think it can sell lifetime?

And I really hope they make Class4 (State of Decay 2) into bigger budget title for the X1. Since MSFT owns the Ip hopefully they can make it happen.

Really nobody knows how sales are going to be during the time the new generation hits.

Looking at the FW/LTD ratio for other games, I think it should definitely reach 30%, which would be 1.3m leaderboard entries.

Do you think the numbers for this week will be much smaller than usual because of the Games on Demand sales?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Do you think the numbers for this week will be much smaller than usual because of the Games on Demand sales?

Interesting thought.
But no I don't think we will see any meaningful drop.

I'd rather like to know if we get a summary of the sales during the 1st half of the year or not :/