By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The XBLA Sales Thread (Fez over 250k !)

Sweet, I love Limbo, well deserved!

Around the Network

Today I watched Indie Game: The Movie and the creators of Super Meat Boy said they surpassed one million sales. The movie is also somewhat old. Heres a link to a website stating what I said the one million sales was posted in January http://www.highdefdigest.com/tags/show/Super_Meat_Boy

It's just that simple.

I think it's fair to say that the majority of sales came from the PC version.

Anyway I love to see the 2012 end chart of Gamasutra's leaderboard stats as I will be sure that Super Meat Boy will appear on it again (along with several other games)

Big flop for Joe danger (2)? 6.000???

They really should launch indie games in whole the world. 

Lostplanet22 said:
Big flop for Joe danger (2)? 6.000???

Yeah indeed. But the first one was already a flop, so why release your sequel time exclusive for the platform where it surely sold worse than on PSN ?

Around the Network

Trials Evolution 1 million soon

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Resident Evil 4 isnt even in the top 100 :(

AmericanAli said:
Resident Evil 4 isnt even in the top 100 :(

Resident Evil 4 has 1000G and is therefore regarded as a Games on Demand game and not XBLA. Just like Code Veronica X or Crysis.

mark of the ninja deserves more but it will sell steady, i just wait for a lower price or will buy it on steam, depends where i will get it earlier for a lower price.

sales2099 said:
Trials Evolution 1 million soon

2012 really is the million seller year for XBLA.

Minecraft, Limbo, Trials Evolution, Peggle, Castle Miner Z, Bomberman LIVE, Fruit Ninja Kinect, TMNT and probably some indie Minecraft clones all reached or will reach 1m this year.