By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension announced for PS3. Boxart, TRAILER inside.

I hope this is epic as it could be :) Hopefully it won't be a disgrace to the God of War franchise.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
is it possible for this game to be released this year?? XD

Games these days never release when we want them to =[ except COD. Cod fans always get their games on time lol

new gow?

hurray

My face when watching this trailer:

Awesome, can't wait to have it in my hands!

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:

This must be the game they were playing on the Tester, which they were playing with multiple people - perhaps some type of Versus or Co-op mode?

the one those guys played is a new IP , if i remember right.

Roselber said:
Awesome, had to make in my pants!

fyp

I kinda wish we could get a different spin on the God of War franchise. Either Kratos further in the future or a different story altogether with a different set of gods and characters.

But More of the same Kratos stuff we've already seen.. okay...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing the first three GoW games, but I just... want something more from the series now.

PullusPardus said:
Aj_habfan said:

This must be the game they were playing on the Tester, which they were playing with multiple people - perhaps some type of Versus or Co-op mode?

the one those guys played is a new IP , if i remember right.

So they could have two games coming out? Interesting.

Gat damn that is some nice cover art!

God of War 3 was the only game this gen that actually floored me when the gameplay/visuals started, so I am kind of excited for this.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League