By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension announced for PS3. Boxart, TRAILER inside.

BenVTrigger said:
Wait Gaia is going to be in this game?

How? She's dead, and if its a prequel she wasn't even involved until later in the storyline but this is supposed to adress Kratos before he was a god

Well I'm not saying that Gaia is returning, but that is Linda Hunt's voice in the trailer and she is the original voice actor for both the Narrator and Gaia. So she coould just be returning for the Narrator position or they could have flashbacks in the game that incorporates her character Gaia.

I don't know what the decisions are, but I know that is Linda Hunt's voice in the trailer. Suggesting at the possibility that Gaia could return or perhaps a spawn of Gaia or perhaps a "Ghost of Gaia" character.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Player1x3 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Heavenly_King said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Well, God of War is one of my favourite video games, but.... I don't like the direction where this is going. Maybe they should've released a game to completely tie up Kratos' story and go for another mythology (Norse anyone ?) and still keep the God of War name to freshen things up and not take the risk of a new IP at the same time.
A new hero, a new story, a new mythology but still God of War. They only have to change the colour of Kratos' tattoos, take out his pale skin and give him a different name :D
However, I'm not saying this game will be bad or anything, I'm just saying it pains me to see God of War go the way of Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty.
MILK.
Although its not that bad yet I guess.... Its inline with Halo in the milk department now... But it might get "yearly release" bad, and if that happens I will kill myself

Why is everyone so obssesed in changing the mythology in God of War??!! WTF?!!   If they make a game based on other mythology it should be a new IP.

And GOW is not getting milked, there will be only 2 entries for the PS3 (collections dont count), while COD is getting 7 games this generation.

lol if GOW isn't milked then neither is halo. How many GOW's are there anyway? im guessing at least 5-7

well i said Halo hasnt been milked, it has had only 1 true halo game released on 360!

No. Not only a sequel to the main series is counted as a true game. There are going to be 4 Halo games on 360 by the end of 2012. (not counting ODST and Anniversary) There are going to be 2 GOW games on PS3 by the end of 2013 (not counting HD collections)... Only a unique game is counted

Well MS doesnt have a handheld to give their Halo games to. so we might as well count how many games of each the has been this gen as it is only right.

The has been 3 Gow games this gen, and 3 Halo FPS games this gen. at the end of the gen the will be 4 each.

Anyway like i already said both series have not been milked, so can we give this a rest now?. And just be happy we are getting a new Gow -_-

Why are you leaving out  Halo Wars? It's still a Halo game. GENRE DOESN'T MATTER.
There has been 1 God of War game on PS3 this gen...the genre is FAR from milked. 

We are comparing 360 to PS3 here. Leave out the PSP. Leave out re-releases.

zero129 said:
Player1x3 said:
zero129 said:
Player1x3 said:

So far, there was only 1 GOW game on Ps3.

So far, there have been 3 Halo games on 360 (not counting ODST or Anniversary, OR not counting Anniversary and Wars)

Why you quoted me again ?

But the original question wasn't how many GOW games the has been on the PS3, but how many GOW games has been released "THIS GEN".

And the answer to that question is 3. You cant just leave out the PSP games, as they are still in the same style, they are from this gen, they are not remakes of older GoW etc.

It would be like if MS released an exclusive Halo FPS game on Windows (Since you added Windows), it would still be included as Halo game from this gen.

Anyway both games are not being milked. And like pezus said, if they can keep up the great quality i wish they would milk them more.

Yes and i said there has been only one GOW game on PS3 this gen. And if you're gonna include PSP GOW games why not include Halo games for a cell phone ? It makes about as much sense

Its pretty clear this is going no where fast. are the PSP GOW games not from this gen?, do they not follow the same story and gameplay style of the other GOW games?. Plus the is no Halo game on the mobile phone, or atleast not that i know of?.

Anyway ill say it one more time and this is the last. The has been 3 GOW games this gen (That is what the original question was, not how many is on the PS3).

So i don't see why you keep bringing this up when its clear what the original posters question was, and its clear what the answer is, so why do you keep arguing about this?, its like your trying to make it look like the PSP games doesn't exist

PSP games are seperate from the PS2 and PS3 versions. They are spin-offs on a completely different platform. 

Yes, the question was how many GOW games this gen, and we're talking CONSOLE GENERATIONS.(PS3 and 360)  Portable gens are seperate from console generations and usually start much earlier.

is this the milky way everyone is talking about watching the sky?

Somebody should close this Thread. This stupid milking talk is leading nowhere

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Somebody should close this Thread. This stupid milking talk is leading nowhere

of course it leads somewhere!

it leads to anger, which will lead to hate and ultimately leads to the suffering of all who follow it!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Even though I'm happy to hear about this game, I still think they should have waited until the PS4. We've seen one ps3 game and the two psp gams cross over to the ps3. Enough for now, let it rest until PS4 is what I would have said.

zero129 said:
Player1x3 said:
zero129 said:
Player1x3 said:

So far, there was only 1 GOW game on Ps3.

So far, there have been 3 Halo games on 360 (not counting ODST or Anniversary, OR not counting Anniversary and Wars)

Why you quoted me again ?

But the original question wasn't how many GOW games the has been on the PS3, but how many GOW games has been released "THIS GEN".

And the answer to that question is 3. You cant just leave out the PSP games, as they are still in the same style, they are from this gen, they are not remakes of older GoW etc.

It would be like if MS released an exclusive Halo FPS game on Windows (Since you added Windows), it would still be included as Halo game from this gen.

Anyway both games are not being milked. And like pezus said, if they can keep up the great quality i wish they would milk them more.

Yes and i said there has been only one GOW game on PS3 this gen. And if you're gonna include PSP GOW games why not include Halo games for a cell phone ? It makes about as much sense

Its pretty clear this is going no where fast. are the PSP GOW games not from this gen?, do they not follow the same story and gameplay style of the other GOW games?. Plus the is no Halo game on the mobile phone, or atleast not that i know of?.

Anyway ill say it one more time and this is the last. The has been 3 GOW games this gen (That is what the original question was, not how many is on the PS3).

So i don't see why you keep bringing this up when its clear what the original posters question was, and its clear what the answer is, so why do you keep arguing about this?, its like your trying to make it look like the PSP games doesn't exist

Its like your trying to make it look like the cell phone games don't even exist...

http://tbreak.com/megamers/57764/news/jason-momoa-i-would-consider-playing-kratos/

Jason Momoa as Kratos
I really hope they aren´t gonna make a GoW movie

release date?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.