By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita: 3 system sellers announced!!!

Andrespetmonkey said:
Munkeh111 said:
d21lewis said:
Suddenly, the wait for Gravity Daze is much more bearable! I'm gonna be playing these three games nonstop!

Oh, you need to put more exclamation points in the thread title. It really helps.

I think Resistance: Burning Skies is the only game coming out between now and then...

D'you think it'll give the Vita a slight boost?

No, but I don't think Vita will get any sort of proper boost until the price cut and a larger library of games with GT, GTA, MGS, FF... In short, I am not sure it is going to do that great overall despite is being BRILLIANT for a reasonably small number of people

Around the Network

Paint park does look pretty cool to be honest.

Would it be right to presume these won't have loading time issues? Yep that throws it into system seller category.

richardhutnik said:
Would it be right to presume these won't have loading time issues? Yep that throws it into system seller category.

The alarm clock takes 30 minutes to load due to RAM restrictions

It's sad, though. In all seriousness, the Vita is a great piece of hardware and everybody should own one......when it gets some amazing games. Too bad nobody is going to create the amazing games until enough customers buy one. And no one is going to buy one unless there are amazing games to play. I don't regret owning a Vita (now mostly being used to play PSP games--I'm thinking of buying Silent Hill Shattered Memories) but I don't like the way its future is looking.

Around the Network

Just put trophies into the alarm clock app and people will use it.

d21lewis said:
It's sad, though. In all seriousness, the Vita is a great piece of hardware and everybody should own one......when it gets some amazing games. Too bad nobody is going to create the amazing games until enough customers buy one. And no one is going to buy one unless there are amazing games to play. I don't regret owning a Vita (now mostly being used to play PSP games--I'm thinking of buying Silent Hill Shattered Memories) but I don't like the way its future is looking.

Just wait until E3 man, we've still got plenty to see. Cod, Bioshock, AC etc. and the new IPs. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Sales will likely rise by the holidays with a few big releases and if there is a price cut, we'll see a large boost and with all the games already in the works, and the ones announced at E3 coming out over the following year, we'll see consistently good sales. I don't think it'll do 3DS numbers, but I think it'll do well.

Those apps sound like fun :)

I really want a Vita but not till they're $199.

lol

d21lewis said:

Isn't that what was said about the PS3? How did that turn out?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?