By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power Will make RPG fans cry next month.

souixan said:
All I'm gonna say is what RPG group are they talking too old or new? If they're talking to the older generations ala NES/SNES than it won't be Kingdom Hearts as a good deal of us -don't- like it at all. Best to just wait anxiously and see.
kimbo said:
I think its a Monolith's Wii JRPG, Kingdom Hearts 3 is way off right now. The DS and PSP versions of the series hasn't even released yet.

So a Monolith Studio RPG it is and about time Nintendo is using that studio :P

They didn't aquire the studio so long ago that they can have 10 games out from it just yet... About time? It's quite possible it's from Nintendo but if it's intended to make me cry it better be something new in the vein of the older stuff or Earthbound.

I already know this, I mean in a way that Monolith Software is a excellent developer. I want to see some next-gen games now.

Around the Network

I think KH is REALLY REALLY unlikely. It's rare for a company to announce a sequel before they finish their current work. Nomura was adamant that KH3 is way in the distant future. I think KH3 will probably end up on the Wii, but Square has been very forceful that the game simply isn't going to be out or even in production anytime soon.

@Naz: Bungie said that about H3, too.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
@Naz: Bungie said that about H3, too.

I really don't understand your point.  Bungie wasn't making anything during Halo 3... do you see any big Bungie games announced?  Did you see any while Halo 3 was being made?  Me either. 

Maybe DQ9 is will be on the wii and ds.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

@Naz: All I'm saying is that Bungie said Halo was absolutely not in development, and that they were working on another game. Now, this is a different situation, since Square actually IS working on another game, but what I'm saying is this: just because they say that they aren't working on something doesn't (necessarily) mean it's true. Could go either way.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The difference is that the *actual* KH team is making Versus as we speak. In order to do KH3 they would either have to put Versus on Haitus (or cancel it) or get a nw team to do KH3...which wouldn't be a good idea.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

didnt read all of thread, but saw this
http://kotaku.com/344121/nintendo-power-reveals-sonic-chronicles-biowares-hedgehog-rpg

^ and that has nothing to do with this lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

This is the only post im gonna make in this thread because I have to go to the studio and finish this track but anyways these are the only games that have a chance of being announced.

1.CHRONO BREAK in Chrono Cross, Serge and almost every F'n character had memory problems lol.

2.Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora was on acid in that game his memories were seriously f'd up.

Mark my words its one of those Chrono Break would be crazy and Nintendo's hardcore would go beserk and KH3 would tear a mudhole in Sony's ass.(Even Though I Would Cry PS3 is growing on me :( )

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|