By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto confirms new Mario Bros. game for Wii U at E3, working on smaller projects as well

Tagged games:

Since my other thread on the matter was locked (because i did not see this thing at all...)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I think NSMB at launch is instant win for Nintendo and its little WiiU.

Well, time to sell my apple stock and buy Nintendo stock. (Ganondorf laugh )

Pretty strange that they'd release two Super Mario Bros. games so close to each other but hey I'm not going to complain. Super Mario Bros. is by far my most favorite gaming series on any console. Super excited (Uncle Scrooge laugh)

i am excited.

Switch!!!

Do you guys think that Nintendo can bundle New Super Mario Bros. Mii with the Wii U like they bundled Wii Sports with the Wii?

hmmm nah.

Around the Network

I don't see why this is such a surprise. I personally played this game at E3 last year XD They just spouted some obvious BS by saying 'It's not necessarily gonna be an actual game'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Super Mario Strikers : U

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin