By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most disappointing game you've ever owned?

d21lewis said:
Ultimate Spider-Man let me down, too. It featured a great story and gorgeous graphics but the game was broken. It was basically racing across town for no reason with too many instant deaths if you make a slight wrong turn or fighting frustrating bosses. I hated that game.

I can't believe I completely forgot about that terrible game. Me and my brother both bought a copy and we both hated it.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Force Unleashed 2......Good game but disappointing at the non existent boss battles.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

I guess Fallout 3 on ps3. I loved it and then it became unplayable.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Borderlands anyone? It seemed so fun at first but it got really repetitive and the story was practically nonexistent. The game was also glitchy as hell. The only reason I was able to finish it was because I played it in coop.

Twisted Metal... I never sell my games to gamestop but I cannot stand the sight of that turd anymore so I gave it away.

Around the Network
sperrico87 said:
GameAnalyser said:

RDR- Undead Nightmare standalone game confusing it for the original RDR. It was a literally a nightmare.

Hahahahaha.  I KNEW that was bound to happen to some people.  I saw the box for it at Best Buy and they didn't do a very good job making sure people knew it was an add-on. 

And the worst part was, none of the retailers in my area in the middle-east were looking to buy it back. Some of them even admitted that it wasn't a good standalone game.

SaGa Frontier big disappointment and a big letdown from the two games Squaresoft released before this turd (FF7 and FFTactics) the game is super generic and very boring couldn't even finish one of the seven scenarios that how boring this game was. FF8 is a honorable mention the combat system is just terrible and the plot sucks also.

Half-Life 2

Just not my kind of game I guess.

LoZ: Skyward Sword . I've never been so disgusted, or bored, by a game I've waited so long for and paid!! so much for (£50 for special edition). I doubt the games will ever reach the heady heights of Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Sad sad times.

Oh and PokemonBlack. The pokemon are uninspired. I miss the older locations. It just didn't feel magical to me - just made me yearn for Red/Blue Gold/Silver more.