By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official iOS Gaming Thread!

Lostplanet22 said:
benao87 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
NintendoPie said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Did I already mentioned that you should get Pocket planes? And if I did why didn't you got it yet?

Yes! That game is amazing! You people should totally go get it.

I still think it's free, too. 

Yes it is an free to play game but most people love it so much they pay a little for some bux.   I joined GafAIR for some prizes :).  Also downloaded Garfield today loving it <3...

Fuck XBLA and PSN... IOS is so much better =p.

Yes yes, yesssss! Pocket plane is amazing, and addictive. It crashes quite a lot, but still, is an incredible game.

Btw, for people looking for it, do not start in Asia, airports are very expensive there. :(

All regions have been a bit up and downs but the one that totally sucks is Australia, NA/SA get a lot of disasters (snowstorm earthquake) and also try not to open many small airports but try to open atleast the BLUe and red ones (Berlin/London/Paris/NY/Tokyo) A lot more jobs and your later planes can't land on small black dots cities (Amsterdam/Brussels/Warsaw etc)..

I'm aware of that. I'm collecting parts for a Birchcraft, which can only operate in level 2 and up airports. Right now, I have three level-3 airports, Seoul, Tokyo, and Shenyang; one level-2 and, 4 level-1. If you see the proportion is quite unbalanced, I'm gaining a faster pace but the start was really slow and rough.

Around the Network
benao87 said:

I'm aware of that. I'm collecting parts for a Birchcraft, which can only operate in level 2 and up airports. Right now, I have three level-3 airports, Seoul, Tokyo, and Shenyang; one level-2 and, 4 level-1. If you see the proportion is quite unbalanced, I'm gaining a faster pace but the start was really slow and rough.

Do you think building Airplanes is better? I have always just bought mine ready made.

NintendoPie said:
benao87 said:

Do you think building Airplanes is better? I have always just bought mine ready made.

Yes birchcraft is 40 bux while if you would buy the parts it is 21 bux (+ 3 I think for building it so you make an profit of 16 bux)...

I am having at the moment 7 red ports  (Cairo, Istanbul, Moscow, London, Paris etc) They just give so many jobs and it is so handy to have planes flying 40-50 minutes while you can relax for 2.000-3.500 Gold.

Lostplanet22 said:

Yes birchcraft is 40 bux while if you would buy the parts it is 21 bux (+ 3 I think for building it so you make an profit of 16 bux)...

I am having at the moment 7 red ports  (Cairo, Istanbul, Moscow, London, Paris etc) They just give so many jobs and it is so handy to have planes flying 40-50 minutes while you can relax for 2.000-3.500 Gold.

How much is your Airline Empire worth? I just reached 1'095'000!

Have you got any Pearjets yet?

There's a Chrome Browser? I'm gonna try that out

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Lostplanet22 said:

800.000 ^^'  Probably would be higher but I am saving my money...I found out that fewer airports give more jobs (also few airplanes at the moment want to get those insane bonuses)..

Lostplanet22 said:
NintendoPie said:
Lostplanet22 said:

800.000 ^^'  Probably would be higher but I am saving my money...I found out that fewer airports give more jobs (also few airplanes at the moment want to get those insane bonuses)..

Ah! Smart!

I have (I think) 9 or 10 Airplanes at the moment. I was asking because it seems since I have bought my Pearjet it makes me lose more money than I am gaining sometimes. Understand what I'm talking about?

mysticwolf said:

Not working too great with this site but at least I can quote you! 

Sent from my iPad with Chrome

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
mysticwolf said:

Not working too great with this site but at least I can quote you! 

Sent from my iPad with Chrome

It probably works better than Safari does on this site lol

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

NintendoPie said:
Lostplanet22 said:
NintendoPie said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Ah! Smart!

I have (I think) 9 or 10 Airplanes at the moment. I was asking because it seems since I have bought my Pearjet it makes me lose more money than I am gaining sometimes. Understand what I'm talking about?

^^' Well I am planning my flights now...One goes always from Istanbull To London Other one From Paris to Moscow..Other one From Tehran to Cairo and always full combo...I just have to try the layover combo thing...