By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

Amazing game for sure, but next time I need a Restart Level option in the menu. I'm tired of pressing the Home Button and exiting the game manually every time I lost a unit.

Hit L+R+Start

As for your question, the entire time travel thing is kind of messy here, just as it is in most media that try to use it. I just pretend part of Grima's/other Avatar's memories carried over when the possession failed (he does dream about the fight that killed Chrom, for example). Still doesn't answer the time travel paradox of the children still existing post-game, or where Morgan comes from, but c'est la vie!

Should've suspected the old standby for resetting Nintendo handhelds still applied. Thanks

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I will be getting my game tomorrow. It was mailed since saturday.
Releasing fireworks.
Uhuhuhuuuuu!!!!

I'm waiting for my System to come back from repairs. There was a snap and the L button stopped working. You know its a good a game when after playing it a while and grinding have to stop and over a week latter you still have the itch to play that game, and I have been trying to placate myself with the other Fire Emblem titles which isn't working so far. I want my game back.....

Mr Khan said:

Should've suspected the old standby for resetting Nintendo handhelds still applied. Thanks

It was awfully nice of them to let everyone know, huh?

Guys, I just bought fire emblem awakening today (finally found it), how do I get that free dlc, I don't know how to download it. Isn't it similar like NSMB2?

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
benji232 said:
Guys, I just bought fire emblem awakening today (finally found it), how do I get that free dlc, I don't know how to download it. Isn't it similar like NSMB2?

You have to reach a certain point in the game (relatively early, however) and unlock the Outrealm Gate and wireless functions.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
benji232 said:

You have to reach a certain point in the game (relatively early, however) and unlock the Outrealm Gate and wireless functions.

Aye Chapter 4.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Mr Khan said:
benji232 said:

Aye Chapter 4.

alright, thanks guys.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Mr Khan said:
benji232 said:

Aye Chapter 4.

alright, thanks guys.

You don't want to hang around though, it's only free until Thursday!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@NoName & RadiantShadow

You guys are (literal in this case) lifesavers (and extremely good looking)! Thanks a bunch.