By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

I for one still find the concept of reclassing as sacrilegious as grinding. The folks you get should be the folks you get

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
I for one still find the concept of reclassing as sacrilegious as grinding. The folks you get should be the folks you get

Whilst I agree to an extent, I can see why it's there for the post-game areas.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Promoted up the whole of the core team, except Lucina (who i'm spinning in in place of Gaius. If i really need a thief, Anna will do in a pinch, and i can just pair Sumia up with one of the other core members)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Conegamer said:
dahuman said:

My experience so far:

I'm a crazy person who made Maribelle my most powerful Falcon Knight lol...... went into some master healing mount class only to realise that she had no def and dies too quick then decided to change class on her to pegasus, capped out on dark flier then went back to pegasus again from level 1 to max falcon knight and has like maxed stats. hell of a lot better at healing too now since she can literally zone across the map, too bad her kid sucks lol.....

I also find Master Swordsman to be retarded, if you pair them up, nobody can hit them and they just kill everything with Astra, to make things even funnier, I had 2 Master Swordsman with some class changes make a kid and he's currently a Hero class with Armsthrift(weapon pretty much lasts forever), Paitence(+10hit/avo when attacked), Swordfaire(+5str when using sword), Astra(chance for 5 hit combo and possible to crit each hit), and Sol(chance for healing half your dmg done), like WTF how's that allowed LOL?

...Well, that does sound pretty ridiculous alright. Though looking at some of the DLC, I'm not sure if it will be enough...

Well my ingame daughter has access to all classes besides lord, I call that balance!

Smeags said:

Also, what's up with the Lv. 30 Cap for Taguels? That's pretty lame. Might reclass Panne now... >_>

All the special classes (Villager, Dancer, Taguel, Manakete) cap at level 30, presumably becaue they have no upgraded class. If you're that dedicated to the class, you can use a second seal and simply reset to level one of the same class though (once they hit level 30, that is).

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

Also, what's up with the Lv. 30 Cap for Taguels? That's pretty lame. Might reclass Panne now... >_>

All the special classes (Villager, Dancer, Taguel, Manakete) cap at level 30, presumably becaue they have no upgraded class. If you're that dedicated to the class, you can use a second seal and simply reset to level one of the same class though (once they hit level 30, that is).

Well that's a pretty neat idea. Way to go NoName! *Pegasus Hi-5*

Might turn Panne into a Gryphon Rider, and restart Tiki. She actually has the speed that Nowi sorely lacked, and Manaketes has some awesome defensive capabilities. Pretty much flying tanks. @_@

Also, I was really put off by Nowi's character design anyways...

Conegamer said:
irstupid said:
Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

Hey, Nephenee, Mia, Jill and Rolf are better than their counterparts, even if they start off weaker. Particularly Mia. 

Also, Boyd is a great character. The only thing I don't get is Brom (though I guess it isn't Meg at least)...

Isn't Zihark better due to his earth affinity and Adept?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I think it's worth mentioning in the question of so-and-so is better than so-and-so that sometimes the random number generator just takes a liking to one character and a distaste for another. Especially in Awakening, where characters of the same class get the same skills.

In theory, Miriel has the worst base growths in the game, but she's actually the best mage I have right now. Sure, the point of the game is to stack the odds in your favour, but sometimes a unit just keeps on getting lucky, so am I supposed to bench my best mage because she might start regressing to mean in the future? Hell no.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

OK I just broke the game, I had my daughter go Dark Flier for Galeforce, then Merc for Armsthrift, then Sword Master for Astra, the by the time I made her into a Sorc, her luck is already maxed out by default at 48, then I paired her with a family member at rank A relationship, boosted her luck to over 50, then forged my most powerful dark HP drain tomb that will now never break and she's running around 1 hitting everything with high dmg, high crit, and draining hp at every hit on top of Astra proccing left and right with no weaknesses, fucking GG LOL.

dahuman said:

OK I just broke the game, I had my daughter go Dark Flier for Galeforce, then Merc for Armsthrift, then Sword Master for Astra, the by the time I made her into a Sorc, her luck is already maxed out by default at 48, then I paired her with a family member at rank A relationship, boosted her luck to over 50, then forged my most powerful dark HP drain tomb that will now never break and she's running around 1 hitting everything with high dmg, high crit, and draining hp at every hit on top of Astra proccing left and right with no weaknesses, fucking GG LOL.

And then Lunatic+ laughs at her feeble attempts to even exist!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)