By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Conegamer said:
noname2200 said:
Conegamer said:

It's that blunt about it in-game, then? I thought it might have been hidden quite well, but clearly not. Nevermind, it must be revealed pretty early because they join your party at Chapter 13 (I think).

After that, actually, and you have to go through the corresponding Paralogues first (which often, but not always, have promoted foes levelled 5-12).

Really? Well that is pretty late in the game then, but I guess she's so damn good it doesn't really matter!

Oh wait, you meant just that one character. Sorry, got thrown off by the "they."

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Conegamer said:
noname2200 said:
Conegamer said:

It's that blunt about it in-game, then? I thought it might have been hidden quite well, but clearly not. Nevermind, it must be revealed pretty early because they join your party at Chapter 13 (I think).

After that, actually, and you have to go through the corresponding Paralogues first (which often, but not always, have promoted foes levelled 5-12).

Really? Well that is pretty late in the game then, but I guess she's so damn good it doesn't really matter!

Oh wait, you meant just that one character. Sorry, got thrown off by the "they."

Ah my apologies, I should have been clearer. I know what you're getting at now, and yes, some of them will be pretty tricky to get from what I've read, but worth it in the end I'm sure.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

FE romance and time travel in a nutshell

Spoilers removed,

-Mr Khan

Dam my second Hard/classic team is burning throu the game like no tomorrow, already on chapter 14.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

Spoilers removed,

-Mr Khan

Dam my second Hard/classic team is burning throu the game like no tomorrow, already on chapter 14.

I appreciate the spoiler removal Mr Khan, and indeed, please remember to use spoiler tags in future!

Can't wait to see what the sales are going to be for the game, local retailers are still having trouble keeping it in stock, It will either show the game as a massive success or Nintendo screwed up via not shipping enough copies, either way this should give Nintendo some education on how the RPG markets outside of Japan still exist and are hungry.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Spoilers removed,

-Mr Khan

I appreciate the spoiler removal Mr Khan, and indeed, please remember to use spoiler tags in future!

I swear I put spoiler tags over it.....

My bad.....

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

No 3DS boost this week!? Did every purchaser of this game already had a 3DS?
And what to think of those sales? I expected above 200K, but surely they are reached with digital sales... it seemed to have been ridiculously undershipped.

If a masterpiece like that can't boost 3DS what will?

ryuzaki57 said:
No 3DS boost this week!? Did every purchaser of this game already had a 3DS?
And what to think of those sales? I expected above 200K, but surely they are reached with digital sales... it seemed to have been ridiculously undershipped.

If a masterpiece like that can't boost 3DS what will?

I think hearing about the issues with the shipment, it's about what I expected. Including digital sales I can see it reaching 200k for the week, or around that. 

And I don't get the 3DS sales currently. Massive in Japan, but then nowhere in the West, despite the fact that Nintendo's figures and NPD suggested it needed to be adjusted up. 

I didn't expect FE to boost HW much, even with a bundle. It's just too niche.

umm what?? sold less than preorders, i guess shipments were limited. at least its dominating the 3ds eshop charts

ktay95 said:
umm what?? sold less than preorders, i guess shipments were limited. at least its dominating the 3ds eshop charts

It didn't quite sell less than pre-orders, but the pre-order charts for this site tend to be VERY poor. It's not unusual to find a game selling 20-30k less than its pre-orders.