By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Fire Emblem: Awakening thread- European DLC 16/5 out now!

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
Got this in the mail today and played thought the first three chapters.

Question. How do you earn money?

So you finally got the game? How are you finding it?

So far so good.  The demo really impresses me and it's more of the same.     

I decided to get all of these characters from SpotPass and found out that you have to pay for them and I have hardly any money.

I'm playing on Normal Mode, so I'm pretty lame...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
Got this in the mail today and played thought the first three chapters.

Question. How do you earn money?

So you finally got the game? How are you finding it?

I decided to get all of these characters from SpotPass and found out that you have to pay for them and I have hardly any money.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! As others will likely say, from what I've seen in this thread it would appear as though the way to go is decide who you want to form bonds with early and stick to it. And pair up!

@Bold- I did not know this. Will have to keep an eye out in future.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! As others will likely say, from what I've seen in this thread it would appear as though the way to go is decide who you want to form bonds with early and stick to it. And pair up!

@Bold- I did not know this. Will have to keep an eye out in future.

Figuring out who you're going to pair up together seems to be the strategy.

Also, when in doubt, send Frederick into battle first.  The guy's a tank. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

So... end of Chapter 9... any tips? :/

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:

No matter the choice the result is the same.

Turn up your volume to max for Chapter 10.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
F0X said:

First thing's first: recruiting Anna.

WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
Otakumegane said:
F0X said:

First thing's first: recruiting Anna.

Good idea. She is very useful and tough.

Got Anna. Spoiled some of the plot for myself thanks to the good old online Marriage & Children guides. Totally worth it because having children with recruiting Lucina gives me motivation.
I will certainly finish my first playthrough later this week at the rate I'm going.

I haven't been this excited about character marriage since Dragon Quest V. Which is an amazing game, as I have said for the umpteenth time.

I'm currently wasting time at work (justified because they gave me a lot of new info to think over today) trying to work out a better set of combos for raising the children. I'm thinking Male Avatar should marry Sully, making Morgan F into a cavalier (since none of the other children are one naturally), but then what should Male Avatar's skills be to boost Kjelle? Another knight-like tank, perhaps...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So is the outcome of the end of the game determined in Chapter 25, or the End Game.